Upcoming changes - Oct 15 build

I got a huge one after getting desperate for logs annd unfortunately it was close to camp and i didn't have a whole lot of time to run him away. So since the update ive been letting my pigs chop wood for me and if i dont have pigs ill only chop tiny trees, ( i know im a wimp) so as they did my dirty work as i stood by in my log suit and spear in hand and only going back to chop when they get... distracted. Unfortunately when the big guy appeared i was in mid chop so of course i ran away and the pigs took over (like i said im a wimp). After laying those 7 to waste which was discouragingly fast i went in with the spear and tried to hit and run away but it wasn't working so i went in and kept hitting and he went down without too much trouble. I left with a couple logs 18% log suit and i even got 7 pieces of meat out of it... don't judge me

Thanks for the advice Verlimont & others ; )Tried hitting him with torches, axes, spears.I wasn't able to get the big guys on fire, maybe it's a size thing.Not hard to kill, but i lost track of how many hits it takes per guy.I had 3 sprout up on me within a 20min span. Each from the biggest trees.I must have bad tree karma.Beyond a torch, what's the best tool/weapon for Mr. Tree? Spear or Axe?For the biggest of the bunch, an axe was pretty slow but eventually did the trick.I'm guessing the spear is faster, but you'd think an axe would be better suited for the job. Or even the torch.