[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

On 4/10/2022 at 12:04 AM, NightfallsCurse said:

Ban Zee because I need to notify EVERYONE about my art thread with my horrible art that no one likes

Ban Nightfall because NONSENSE! Your art is AMAZING and i love your thread, don't be hard on yourself, it's unhealthy for you

Just now, NightfallsCurse said:

ban MasterGamer because I thought tutorials were for noobs

ban nightfall because no? I believe that at least a handful of professional artists still need tutorials, it's not because you're a noob, you're just being hard on yourself, and it's bad for your self-esteem, so please, just accept the fact that your art is good, the fact you've been doing it for a year, your art is AMAZING for how long you've been doing art.

14 hours ago, MasterGamer4360 said:

ban nightfall because no? I believe that at least a handful of professional artists still need tutorials, it's not because you're a noob, you're just being hard on yourself, and it's bad for your self-esteem, so please, just accept the fact that your art is good, the fact you've been doing it for a year, your art is AMAZING for how long you've been doing art.

Ban Mastergamer bc my self-esteem and ego is broken

80DA4538-98F2-4035-A338-E06D45E4AC92.jpeg

A7308447-3179-4D6C-BB64-A8D0710835FB.jpeg

47 minutes ago, NightfallsCurse said:

Ban KawaiiAngel because I'm sorry for sharing that, but my broken ego is shattering me

Ban Nightfall because I don't mean to be rude but I really recommend telling this to someone in private rather than doing it on a thread as goofy as this one

On 4/13/2022 at 3:34 AM, NightfallsCurse said:

Ban Zee because that isn't rude, an you're right, I shouldn't tell other people

Ban nightfallscurse because  Zettai! Zettai! Nani wa nakute mo, Zettai! Zettai! o-teage nashi yo, Kono yo de hitori no kimi da mono 

3 hours ago, OMGkawaiiAngel said:

Ban nightfallscurse because  Zettai! Zettai! Nani wa nakute mo, Zettai! Zettai! o-teage nashi yo, Kono yo de hitori no kimi da mono 

ban KawaiiAngel because Garrett was cringe at the social i was at today

he ran across the cafeteria like an idiot even if we aren't allowed

10 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

ban KawaiiAngel because Garrett was cringe at the social i was at today

he ran across the cafeteria like an idiot even if we aren't allowed

Ban Nightfallscurse because all boys are the same, my supposed friend always gives me sad excuses to not go out with me and I end up depressed and crying and he ends up doing nothing and scratching you know what all day long. 

He even left me for dead yesterday without a single care. We got separated and I found him in a cafeteria later and he didn't even have any remorse for abandoning me like that.

9 hours ago, OMGkawaiiAngel said:

Ban Nightfallscurse because all boys are the same, my supposed friend always gives me sad excuses to not go out with me and I end up depressed and crying and he ends up doing nothing and scratching you know what all day long. 

He even left me for dead yesterday without a single care. We got separated and I found him in a cafeteria later and he didn't even have any remorse for abandoning me like that.

Ban KawaiiAngel because Garrett likes Lauren and not me 

3 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

Ban KawaiiAngel because Garrett likes Lauren and not me 

Ban Nightfall because I know y'all seem to have something against dudes, but I sit at a lunch table full of em everyday and it's perfectly fine. They're all my homies, perhaps you've just befriended the wrong people and mistook them for the whole lot?

(Also...Blue exists and he's my bestest bud of all, so you're probably just looking at it from the wrong angle. Some people think all girls are the same with fashion and all that but you know you gals are still people with different tastes below the surface, right? Same with guys)

2 hours ago, ZTheNecromancer said:

Ban Nightfall because I know y'all seem to have something against dudes, but I sit at a lunch table full of em everyday and it's perfectly fine. They're all my homies, perhaps you've just befriended the wrong people and mistook them for the whole lot?

(Also...Blue exists and he's my bestest bud of all, so you're probably just looking at it from the wrong angle. Some people think all girls are the same with fashion and all that but you know you gals are still people with different tastes below the surface, right? Same with guys)

Ban Zee because it's not something i have against guys, Garrett has ultimately destroyed my life and I want to kill myself because of that idiot

2 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

Ban Zee because it's not something i have against guys, Garrett has ultimately destroyed my life and I want to kill myself because of that idiot

Ban Nightfalls because no, it's not worth it to do that for some loser, I'd do it for money but never for an other person. No one likes me anyways..

Archived