[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

9 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

Ban Zee because JAYFEATHER

Ban Nightfalls because of a bro I have a few things I need that you are you to you being mad at you and your mom on your way home in a bit to the house I have a few minutes of a bro and then I'll get the attention and you will see it in my life and see what you want me and I'll probably get a car for a few days from now and I can go back and see what you can use it to be in canonical and then I can get the attention and get the attention of you from now and then I'll get you a little about yourself when I was there but it is going on here and I'm not going anywhere else in this is it ok to get it back to you but you don't want it but you don't want it but you don't want it but you can come and I don't have any but I'm not going anywhere else in this is what you think I'm supposed for the house and

5 hours ago, Hellaucoma_ARF said:

Ban Nightfalls because of a bro I have a few things I need that you are you to you being mad at you and your mom on your way home in a bit to the house I have a few minutes of a bro and then I'll get the attention and you will see it in my life and see what you want me and I'll probably get a car for a few days from now and I can go back and see what you can use it to be in canonical and then I can get the attention and get the attention of you from now and then I'll get you a little about yourself when I was there but it is going on here and I'm not going anywhere else in this is it ok to get it back to you but you don't want it but you don't want it but you don't want it but you can come and I don't have any but I'm not going anywhere else in this is what you think I'm supposed for the house and

Ban ARF bc what dafaq

11 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

Ban HellHeater because woahh that needs to be censored to the kids

ban nightfall because I don't understand why that would need to be censored 

(well, I actually do, but let's say I don't, for the joke, of course)

Archived