Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

HellHeater    1608
On 11/30/2021 at 1:35 AM, ZTheNecromancer said:

Ban HellHeater because GrMcGillacactus didn't realize I was the same person

Ban ZTheNecromancer because you didnt notice i said zeedragon last time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZTheNecromancer because you didnt notice i said zeedragon last time

Ban HellHeater because you're still using that crusty cube pfp that has nothing to do with hell OR heaters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1608
22 minutes ago, Former Furry said:

Ban HellHeater because you're still using that crusty cube pfp that has nothing to do with hell OR heaters

Ban Former Furry because i will show you hell

you decide if its related or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1608
57 minutes ago, ZTheNecromancer said:

Ban Former Furry for being named Bluetinazer on youtube

Ban ZTheNecromancer because Former Furry just subbed to me and im scared if he watches the vids i uploaded fukin 6 months ago

Edited by HellHeater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZTheNecromancer because Former Furry just subbed to me and im scared if he watches the vids i uploaded fukin 6 months ago

Ban HellHeater because now I want to watch the vids you uploaded fukin 6 months ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1608
33 minutes ago, Former Furry said:

Ban HellHeater because now I want to watch the vids you uploaded fukin 6 months ago

ban Bluetinazer because dont

or actually idc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HellHeater said:

ban Bluetinazer because dont

or actually idc

Ban HellHeater for not stacking the cubes to get the horrible person voiceline in Portal

Edited by Former Furry
I have a habit of not specifying what game I'm talking about when I talk about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1608
On 12/12/2021 at 3:49 AM, Former Furry said:

Ban HellHeater for not stacking the cubes to get the horrible person voiceline in Portal

Ban Former furry because

you are a horibble person

thats what it says you are a horrible person 

we didnt even have to test for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightfallsCurse    1009

 

On 12/14/2021 at 10:02 AM, HellHeater said:

Ban Former furry because

you are a horibble person

thats what it says you are a horrible person 

we didnt even have to test for that

Ban HellHeater because, Y E S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ZTheNecromancer said:

Ban Former Furry for being a pfp hypocrite 

Ban ATheMageling because my pfp isn't directly referencing the game, like theirs

Edited by Former Furry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now