[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

2 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban GrMcGillacactus for stating the obvious

Ban ZeeDragon becau-
It's obvious? 
It's obvious!?

Took me sixteen years to figure that out! SIXTEEN YEARS!

My whole life that's been one of the few things I dread. I'll never know how my life could've been for those first sixteen years if only I knew that closing my eyes and staying still for prolonged periods of time would help with mental health.

How in the heck does anybody know that? It's stupid! Who was the first person to be all like "Oh~ I'm really feeling like stopping doing everything for seven hours whilst prolonging a single blink throughout it!~"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It is supposed to be an instinct? If so, why the heck do I not have it? How does anybody stand it either? Am I the only person on this planet who developed the sensation of boredom? Doesn't anybody get bored? A deep desire to do literally anything other than what they're currently doing, which happens to be sleeping, which is one of the least engaging things that can happen?

anyways, sorry abot that,

- Ban ZeeDragon because, I don't know, asparagus or something

2 hours ago, GrMcGillacactus said:

Ban ZeeDragon becau-
It's obvious? 
It's obvious!?

Took me sixteen years to figure that out! SIXTEEN YEARS!

My whole life that's been one of the few things I dread. I'll never know how my life could've been for those first sixteen years if only I knew that closing my eyes and staying still for prolonged periods of time would help with mental health.

How in the heck does anybody know that? It's stupid! Who was the first person to be all like "Oh~ I'm really feeling like stopping doing everything for seven hours whilst prolonging a single blink throughout it!~"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It is supposed to be an instinct? If so, why the heck do I not have it? How does anybody stand it either? Am I the only person on this planet who developed the sensation of boredom? Doesn't anybody get bored? A deep desire to do literally anything other than what they're currently doing, which happens to be sleeping, which is one of the least engaging things that can happen?

anyways, sorry abot that,

- Ban ZeeDragon because, I don't know, asparagus or something

Ban GrMcGillacatus for thinking they're the only one who's bored and for having an existential crisis 

Archived