Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

ZeeDragon    2588
54 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon for not being childish for no reason

Ban HellHeater because bold of you to assume I'm an adult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1231
40 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater because bold of you to assume I'm an adult

Ban ZeeDragon for reaching page 362

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
20 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon for reaching page 362

Ban HellHeater for being the second reply on page 362

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1231
Just now, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater for being the second reply on page 362

Ban ZeeDragon because i replied almost instantly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
10 hours ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because i replied almost instantly

Ban HellHeater because I didn't sleep well last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
17 minutes ago, GrMcGillacactus said:

Ban ZeeDragon because sleep is a tad important

Ban GrMcGillacactus for stating the obvious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban GrMcGillacactus for stating the obvious

Ban ZeeDragon becau-
It's obvious? 
It's obvious!?

Took me sixteen years to figure that out! SIXTEEN YEARS!

My whole life that's been one of the few things I dread. I'll never know how my life could've been for those first sixteen years if only I knew that closing my eyes and staying still for prolonged periods of time would help with mental health.

How in the heck does anybody know that? It's stupid! Who was the first person to be all like "Oh~ I'm really feeling like stopping doing everything for seven hours whilst prolonging a single blink throughout it!~"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It is supposed to be an instinct? If so, why the heck do I not have it? How does anybody stand it either? Am I the only person on this planet who developed the sensation of boredom? Doesn't anybody get bored? A deep desire to do literally anything other than what they're currently doing, which happens to be sleeping, which is one of the least engaging things that can happen?

anyways, sorry abot that,

- Ban ZeeDragon because, I don't know, asparagus or something

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
2 hours ago, GrMcGillacactus said:

Ban ZeeDragon becau-
It's obvious? 
It's obvious!?

Took me sixteen years to figure that out! SIXTEEN YEARS!

My whole life that's been one of the few things I dread. I'll never know how my life could've been for those first sixteen years if only I knew that closing my eyes and staying still for prolonged periods of time would help with mental health.

How in the heck does anybody know that? It's stupid! Who was the first person to be all like "Oh~ I'm really feeling like stopping doing everything for seven hours whilst prolonging a single blink throughout it!~"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It is supposed to be an instinct? If so, why the heck do I not have it? How does anybody stand it either? Am I the only person on this planet who developed the sensation of boredom? Doesn't anybody get bored? A deep desire to do literally anything other than what they're currently doing, which happens to be sleeping, which is one of the least engaging things that can happen?

anyways, sorry abot that,

- Ban ZeeDragon because, I don't know, asparagus or something

 

Ban GrMcGillacatus for thinking they're the only one who's bored and for having an existential crisis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1231
12 hours ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban GrMcGillacatus for thinking they're the only one who's bored and for having an existential crisis 

Ban ZeeDragon for assuming GrMcGillacactus meant it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
3 hours ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon for assuming GrMcGillacactus meant it

Ban HellHeater for not assuming DrMcGillacactus meant it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1231
On 6/28/2021 at 7:02 PM, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater for not assuming DrMcGillacactus meant it

Ban ZeeDragon because if klei makes a WX-78 rework they should change name to WX-79

because its the next version

Edited by HellHeater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
56 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because if klei makes a WX-78 rework they should change name to WX-79

because its the next version

Ban HellHeater for being correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1231
2 hours ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater for being correct

Ban ZeeDragon because its 4 am in the morning and i dont know why im awake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
17 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because its 4 am in the morning and i dont know why im awake

Ban HellHeater for banning me while I was eating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1231
3 hours ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater for expecting context

Ban ZeeDragon because nobody expected any context

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
1 hour ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because nobody expected any context

Ban HellHeater for proving my point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
1 hour ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because HellHeater is confused

Ban HellHeater because exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1231
49 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater because exactly

Ban ZeeDragon because FiRsT !1!1!!1!!1!!1!!1!!!1!1!1!111!!1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    2588
1 hour ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because FiRsT !1!1!!1!!1!!1!!1!!!1!1!1!111!!1

Ban HellHeater because you've been the only person replying for the past 3 days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HellHeater    1231
Just now, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater because you've been the only person replying for the past 3 days

Ban ZeeDragon because 

1672903831_foreveralone.png.f7429b84f7b9376db09985e45d3863b7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now