[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

9 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater because help with what?

Ban ZeeDragon because recently my grandfather passed away which has 9 children

Meaning a ton of cousins and relatives 

Since yesterday 100 ppl came in house and left there is no possible way im not getting covid

Also this place sucks no one believes or cares about corona only me

53 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because recently my grandfather passed away which has 9 children

Meaning a ton of cousins and relatives 

Since yesterday 100 ppl came in house and left there is no possible way im not getting covid

Also this place sucks no one believes or cares about corona only me

Ban HellHeater because people care, they just don't talk about it

44 minutes ago, GrMcGillacactus said:

Ban ZeeDragon 'cause they're correct.
I must say, I was super disappointed when I learned I had to get a stick shoved up my nasals for more than a few resons.

Ban GrMcGillacactus because Imma have to do that in a couple weeks 'cause of something called f o r c e d  "f a m i l y  v a c a t i o n"

3 hours ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban GrMcGillacactus because Imma have to do that in a couple weeks 'cause of something called f o r c e d  "f a m i l y  v a c a t i o n"

Ban ZeeDragon because these are the people who brags about not wearing a mask and not giving a ****

They do care just in a bad way

7 hours ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater because I do believe you're overgeneralizing the people on the forums

Ban ZeeDragon because what do you exactly mean? im sorry if i said something wrong or something thats easy to misunderstand to people 

9 hours ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because what do you exactly mean? im sorry if i said something wrong or something thats easy to misunderstand to people 

Ban HellHeater because you're overgeneralizing everyone else on the forums for people who don't wear masks and don't care about that thing going around. Not everyone does that, some people just stay inside. Just because someone says they don't like the swath being shoved up their nose doesn't mean they're against everything else I mentioned above, for them it's just uncomfortable. By your logic if I didn't like meatloaf does that mean I'll be against people eating it? No, it's just something I don't like personally.

27 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater because you're overgeneralizing everyone else on the forums for people who don't wear masks and don't care about that thing going around. Not everyone does that, some people just stay inside. Just because someone says they don't like the swath being shoved up their nose doesn't mean they're against everything else I mentioned above, for them it's just uncomfortable. By your logic if I didn't like meatloaf does that mean I'll be against people eating it? No, it's just something I don't like personally.

Ban ZeeDragon because yes but no 

I technically did overgeneralize people but trust me i have never saw a single person who cares about coronavirus in here thats why i talked like that 

Also what the hell bro we were chill why did you get mad so fast did i say something specific that annoys you

1 minute ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because yes but no 

I technically did overgeneralize people but trust me i have never saw a single person who cares about coronavirus in here thats why i talked like that 

Also what the hell bro we were chill why did you get mad so fast did i say something specific that annoys you

Ban HellHeater because no, I'm not angry. Just disappointed, and people just don't talk about it here. Sometimes people prefer not to mention it, couple months back someone made a thread about it and people who responded asked if they wouldn't talk about it. The thread itself was blindly assuming no one on the forums hadn't gotten it at some point, which is what you're doing right now

5 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater because no, I'm not angry. Just disappointed, and people just don't talk about it here. Sometimes people prefer not to mention it, couple months back someone made a thread about it and people who responded asked if they wouldn't talk about it. The thread itself was blindly assuming no one on the forums hadn't gotten it at some point, which is what you're doing right now

Ban ZeeDragon because lets forget this and go for page 400

6 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Ban ZeeDragon because did i stutter?

Ban HellHeater for not considering others opinions :( (submitted this before I saw Zee's reply, sorry!)

1 minute ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban HellHeater because 

Annoyed.png.5f2b0a34efd72f804b66626779f2d3f7.png

Ban ZeeDragon for being vague

54 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban Boysyrup for banning the both of us, and for not understanding what annoyance is

Ban ZeeDragon because banning 2 ppl is okay 

54 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban Boysyrup for banning the both of us, and for not understanding what annoyance is

Ban ZeeDragon because banning 2 ppl is okay

Archived