[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

6 hours ago, Serena Tsukino said:

EYAAAAH! Ban Vine-chan because sorry that is very incorrect ;( she is deceased. I still like Pokemon and Sailor Moon! You didn't have to say something so mean!

Ban Charlie Dark cause I also like pokemon 

6 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Ban Serena 'cause our router busted yesterday morning and so far April is playing out like a greatest hits compilation of 3 years worth of problems

Ban ZeeDragon-san because nooooo! My baka router also has problems all the time as well!

Just now, ZeeDragon said:

Ban Serena because if all of these bad things keep up imma start calling April the Bad Month 

Ban ZeeDragon-san because my equipment is pretty stupid too! It's like, I'll have problems with something every day *huff huff* I still haven't forgotten that I had to reset windows, and kernel power critical error 41 ;(

Just now, Serena Tsukino said:

Ban ZeeDragon-san because my equipment is pretty stupid too! It's like, I'll have problems with something every day *huff huff* I still haven't forgotten that I had to reset windows, and kernel power critical error 41 ;(

Ban Serena because at least you don't have an old dog that was mauled by another dog that acts weak and pathetic to get its way

13 minutes ago, AlcheLapte said:

Ban Articestone because it looking at you isn't valid reason for ban. Like seriously, my brother punched me back then for staring at him and broke my glasses! 

Ban AlcheLapte for being reasonable cuz you not supposed to do that 

Archived