[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

28 minutes ago, Slagger said:

Ban GetNerfedOn because he thinking we should wait until 18 for watching a masterpiece.

Ban Slagger for advocating the exposure of underage people to content that they cannot possibly handle well and might even have lasting effects on their mental health such as traumas.

1 hour ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Slagger for advocating the exposure of underage people to content that they cannot possibly handle well and might even have lasting effects on their mental health such as traumas.

C'mon dude most of blood effects was black and white. My favorite movie was Freddy Krueger when I was 5

3 minutes ago, Slagger said:

C'mon dude most of blood effects was black and white. My favorite movie was Freddy Krueger when I was 5

Ban Slagger because not only did they not ban me or give any odd reason to, they also have not considered that not all children like them have predilections for slasher movies and may instead be scarred horribly by said material.

31 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Slagger because not only did they not ban me or give any odd reason to, they also have not considered that not all children like them have predilections for slasher movies and may instead be scarred horribly by said material.

Ban GetNerfedOn because I've seen much worse...... stuff than that movie... Eugh...

Archived