Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

Charlie Dark    4847
2 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

Ban Charlie Dark for having such a weak stomach

Ban Blue moth because my parent barged in my bathroom and made me spill polish over my hand. It's such a pain to get off your skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whisperlisc    4380
33 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Ban Blue moth because my parent barged in my bathroom and made me spill polish over my hand. It's such a pain to get off your skin.

Ban Charlie because I'm polish

Edited by Whisperlisc
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charlie Dark    4847
2 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

Ban Charlie Dark for hammering innocent people from poland into the ground

Ban blue moth because that's simply not true!! I was just... painting my nails! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    1953
11 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Ban Reynold for being quite the violent fellow! 

Ban Charlie Dark for using the character's real name to address me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charlie Dark    4847
8 minutes ago, zee_dragon said:

Ban Charlie Dark for using the character's real name to address me.

Ban zee_dragon because I thought it was Reynold... Isn't it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    1953
2 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Ban zee_dragon because I thought it was Reynold... Isn't it? 

Ban Charlie Dark because yes, the character's name is Reynold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charlie Dark    4847
11 minutes ago, zee_dragon said:

Ban Charlie Dark because yes, the character's name is Reynold.

Ban zee_dragon because he didn't appreciate that... Oh, I thought I got the name wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    1953
3 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Ban zee_dragon because he didn't appreciate that... Oh, I thought I got the name wrong. 

Ban Charlie Dark because

Angry.png.18d34d1df442fc5e4b8183a10cac087d.png

  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeeDragon    1953
10 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Ban zee_dragon because he doesn't play Pokémon GO. 

Ban Charlie Dark because I don't want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    6250
11 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Ban ARF because I've not had that yet... I think. 

ban you because you ban so ban you because ban you ban so because 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charlie Dark    4847
6 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

ban you because you ban so ban you because ban you ban so because 

Ban GetNerfedOn because I aaaugh... Can't decide which Nintendo Switch Lite color I should get... Such pretty colors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now