[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

Ban Derpime for saying the same cr'p over and over again rather than pasting random strings of words (while wearing a castor hat ideally)

Ban mobbstar for not realizing I have little control over my time or life.

You don't know who I really am, friends. But mobbie if you want a preview of the art, it's almost done and im just fixing details so just message me for it.

Also ban me for sucking at taking jokes.

Ban NoobModder for not realizing it was just a bad joke, and that I solely wanted to see him sweat a bit before realizing just that.

Ban Fidooop because I always have to do this:

*Types F* *L* *Backspace* *I* *Accidentally clicks close button with his crappy mousepad* *Opens Klei Forums again* *Internet connection crashes* *After ten minutes I open Klei Forums webpage again* *Types F* *I* *O* *Backspace* *D* *O* *O* *P* *Writes whole paragraph afterwards and later has to go back in and edit "Fidoop" *

Ban L for not wanting to waste time in a thread basically made to waste time

and skip over L to ban boobehz for saying there's a dot when there isn't... I had to copy air to read what you said!

UGH! Ban this tree for bringing up a joke that was already used AND ninjaing me :I

Archived