[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

5 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Xedlord because you're not me. You will never be me. Also:

5a3d5e54a7565_Iamfollowingityoudipshit.thumb.PNG.bd9e52ed40a24de649682136767b0764.PNG

Whoops... no, I meant that I'm not supposed to ban myself, so I couldn't continue the thread without someone else to ban.

Also, ban watermelen for thinking that I think that we're the same person.

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

I'm not being cryptic, I'm just implying something without implying something so I don't get into trouble. :3

Ban watermelen because I didn't say you were being cryptic, I said you were a cryptic. There's a big difference.

18 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Ban watermelen because it's not crypt of the necrodancer.

Oh my god no you idiot. That was from Tales from the Crypt. Dummy. XD

2 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Ban LadyD because this thread is simply a trashy fight between two people, which will go on indefinitely.

Oh come on, Pyromailman pops in every now and again. 

Ban Master Jand because you're here too; therefore you are an accomplice to this trashy thread.

9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Oh my god no you idiot. That was from Tales from the Crypt. Dummy. XD

Come on... I don't know about that many games! You should be banned for not getting the references! You Storming woman! (That's another reference for you. :p

(Someone's bound to get it eventually...)

14 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Come on... I don't know about that many games! You should be banned for not getting the references! You Storming woman! (That's another reference for you. :p

(Someone's bound to get it eventually...)

Ban Xedlord because you bloody idiot...the Crypt Keeper isn't from a video game! Tales from the Crypt was a 90s TV show!

Archived