[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

1 minute ago, geni0529 said:

How did you know? Are you with the police? DO I NEED TO CHANGE MY NAME AGAIN?!

Ban Melen for being a melenhead 

Ban Geni for thinking a name change will solve your problems.

And for calling me mean names. 

Why, did you die to Storm Eagle or Toadman? Duuuuuuuude, if you did, you're a failure. XD

And Ban xedlord for usurping me.

Ban watermelen because they're still a nerd because I know they like Kingdom Hearts and have corrected me in the past for making a joke about them. Because Nerds and Geeks are synomimous and mean the same thing, so topical or not, you're no better (or worse, whatever boats your float).

Spoiler
On 10/7/2017 at 11:47 PM, Pyromailmann said:

Ban watermelen because they're still a nerd because I know they like Kingdom Hearts and have corrected me in the past for making a joke about them. Because Nerds and Geeks are synomimous and mean the same thing, so topical or not, you're no better (or worse, whatever boats your float).

Nerds and Geeks are not synonymous, and they don't mean the same thing.

Nerd: an unstylish, unattractive, or socially inept person; especially :one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits

Geek: an enthusiast or expert especially in a technological field or activity

Video game knowledge is not intellectual nor academic pursuits. I'm just an enthusiast of video game lore, thus I am a geek.

BTW, this is from flipping Merriam flippin Webster, so don't think your opinions automatically make them facts. Christ man, do a little research before you make such a bold claim.

(And yes, I am also a nerd, because I demonstrated the definition in this very reply. How meta...)

20 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Ban @PiturcaClaudiuStef for having the audacity to come here after you know what!

Ban Xedlord for not letting me in on the juicy gossip.

11 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Nerds and Geeks are not synonymous, and they don't mean the same thing.

Nerd: an unstylish, unattractive, or socially inept person; especially :one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits

Geek: an enthusiast or expert especially in a technological field or activity

Ban watermelen because of internet rules 29 and 82. Also, it might just be me, but I also don't get what you're still saying by you aren't a nerd, are you saying you're better than me or that you're not intellectual, because everyone can be smart, and I don't care what you say next because whatever you or I say from this point over is most likely a lie.

Those 2 internet rules I cited.

Spoiler

29. On the internet, all girls are men, and all kids are undercover FBI agents or Justice Decoys.

82. Nobody tells the truth on the Internet

Source is: http://rulesoftheinternet.com/

3 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

Ban watermelen because of internet rules 29 and 82. Also, it might just be me, but I also don't get what you're still saying by you aren't a nerd, are you saying you're better than me or that you're not intellectual, because everyone can be smart, and I don't care what you say next because whatever you or I say from this point over is most likely a lie.

Those 2 internet rules I cited.

Hide contents

29. On the internet, all girls are men, and all kids are undercover FBI agents or Justice Decoys.

82. Nobody tells the truth on the Internet

Source is: http://rulesoftheinternet.com/

Ban Pyro because I did admit I was a nerd, just not in the given context that you sited.

In your cited case the term Geek was more appropriate and applicable.

Whereas with a post like this, where we are arguing the semantics between Geeks and Nerds, we are both massive Nerds.

3 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

Ban watermelen for not listening.

4 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

and I don't care what you say next because whatever you or I say from this point over is most likely a lie.

When did I say that?

Ban Pyro because Rule 11.1

Subsection B, column 35.

54 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

When did I say that?

Ban Pyro because Rule 11.1

You didn't, that is my bad, I fixed it.

Also, rule 11.1 is not applicable currently.

Spoiler

11.1. Anything you say, no matter how truthful or carefully picked, WILL be deemed wrong if the majority is against you.

Again, from http://rulesoftheinternet.com/

• There is no majority on either side, considering the overall balance

Ban watermelen for using rules that have cannot be acted upon currently due to there not being a metaphorical majority, as this is a discussion between two people and not multiple people. 

1 hour ago, Pyromailmann said:

I don't care what you say next because whatever you or I say from this point over is most likely a lie.

This edited phrase is now underway

[/discussion]

[/banter]

1 hour ago, Pyromailmann said:

You didn't, that is my bad, I fixed it.

Also, rule 11.1 is not applicable currently.

Reveal hidden contents

11.1. Anything you say, no matter how truthful or carefully picked, WILL be deemed wrong if the majority is against you.

Again, from http://rulesoftheinternet.com/

• There is no majority on either side, considering the overall balance

Ban watermelen for using rules that have cannot be acted upon currently due to there not being a metaphorical majority, as this is a discussion between two people and not multiple people. 

This edited phrase is now underway

[/discussion]

[/banter]

Ban Pyro for attempting to end a discussion prematurely.

Bish, I still got things to say! :wilson_ecstatic:

Archived