Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

watermelen671    19524

-... .- -. / .--. .-. -.-- --- -- .- .. .-.. -- .- -. / ..-. --- .-. / -. --- - / -... . .. -. --. / .- -... .-.. . / - --- / ... --- .-.. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .-- .. - .... --- ..- - / -... . .. -. --. / -.-. --- -. ..-. ..- ... . -.. .-.-.- / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. .----. ... / -.-- .----. -.- -. --- .-- .-.-.-

Edited by watermelen671
pfffffffffft

Asparagus    9137
14 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

-... .- -. / .--. .-. -.-- --- -- .- .. .-.. -- .- -. / ..-. --- .-. / -. --- - / -... . .. -. --. / .- -... .-.. . / - --- / ... --- .-.. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .-- .. - .... --- ..- - / -... . .. -. --. / -.-. --- -. ..-. ..- ... . -.. .-.-.- / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. .----. ... / -.-- .----. -.- -. --- .-- .-.-.-

Ban watermelen for saying "translator's" when he really means the plural "translators"

Pyromailmann    2991

Ban watermelen because they banned me for being confused with Morse code but they put their entire message in Morse code meaning I have to Google a Morse code translator and when I do it's the easiest message to read and they mess up one word.

watermelen671    19524

Ban Master Jand for not knowing that a morse code translator is just a google search away.

AND ban Pryo for failing to realize I made the damn thing within the first 10 minutes of waking up! My brain wasn't up and running fully so I wasn't able to be the grammar nazi I am now. BAN HIS TRAIN ASS! XD

I'm talking about the literal...Donke (heyo!) Pyro keeps on his hype train, so please no kill. :3

Edited by watermelen671
Pun Guns and Justification

Master Jand    1539

*watermelen signs into his klei account*

Watermelen: huh, wut's this?

You have been banned from the Klei Forums because you and many others had voted to shut down the forums permanently. Good day.

Watermelen: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

geni0529    2036
36 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban DatShadowJK for not basking in the orange-tinted glory of the-guy-who-does-not-rule-my-country-either.

Ban watermelen because of the orange-tinted terror glory of the-guy-who-is-part-of-the-government-in-my-country

• Like 1