[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

ban @Ysulyan @DragonMage156 @Asparagus @Fidooop @GiddyGuy @Mobbstar @Mezukie @Youknowwho @WildWesternWilson @Soto8969 @Chris1488 @Blewcheese @ImDaMisterL @Pyromailmann @PiturcaClaudiuStef and just generally all the dickheads that used to come to this forum. i'd like to propose a very special message of mine, it will also be my last probably, not knowing whether this'd effect anything or not, but either way, i genuinely don't care. but i shalst compose my very last message, specifically and simply dubbed: the finale. now, I'm gonna give out a VERY personal message to you all, and through audio and my voice as well, to add a bit of special-ness to it and such. but after this, i'm literally just gonna use this site for just working on mods at this point. nothing more, nothing less (don't ask why). so yeah, hope you guys enjoy, because i certainly enjoyed sending this message myself. goodday and goodnight everyone.

a goodbye message.mp3

20 minutes ago, G said:

ban @Ysulyan @DragonMage156 @Asparagus @Fidooop @GiddyGuy @Mobbstar @Mezukie @Youknowwho @WildWesternWilson @Soto8969 @Chris1488 @Blewcheese @ImDaMisterL @Pyromailmann @PiturcaClaudiuStef and just generally all the dickheads that used to come to this forum. i'd like to propose a very special message of mine, it will also be my last probably, not knowing whether this'd effect anything or not, but either way, i genuinely don't care. but i shalst compose my very last message, specifically and simply dubbed: the finale. now, I'm gonna give out a VERY personal message to you all, and through audio and my voice as well, to add a bit of special-ness to it and such. but after this, i'm literally just gonna use this site for just working on mods at this point. nothing more, nothing less (don't ask why). so yeah, hope you guys enjoy, because i certainly enjoyed sending this message myself. goodday and goodnight everyone.

a goodbye message.mp3

same ;)

Ban G for liking red chickens

BAN EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY'VE FORGOTTEN THE MOST CRUCIAL DETAIL ABOUT MY SUPPOSED RED CHICKEN ADDICTION. AND THAT CRUCIAL DETAIL BEING THAT THE ***** YOU'RE ALL TALKING ABOUT IS SOMETHING MUCH LESS KID-FRIENDLY THAN YA THINK. (also, i like'em in my EAR.)

Archived