[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

Just now, Xenologist said:

Ban Gno because you're reaching 700 posts!

Ban Nerfologist because, despite the apparent number of posts i have, i have countless more posts in this demarcated, unmeasured region known as the Off-Topic Area where my posts do not matter, not to mention the amount of uncounted status updates I have.

Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Nerfologist because, despite the apparent number of posts i have, i have countless more posts in this demarcated, unmeasured region known as the Off-Topic Area where my posts do not matter, not to mention the amount of uncounted status updates I have.

Ban Gno because why is my post number stuck?

Ban Gno because why is my post number stuck?

Ban enologist becuase, fret not, fellow forumite, my post number seems stuck too, because posts in the demarcated, unmeasured area known as the Off - Topic Area are cruelly marginalized and not counted for some reason we cannot fathom.

Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban enologist becuase, fret not, fellow forumite, my post number seems stuck too, because posts in the demarcated, unmeasured area known as the Off - Topic Area are cruelly marginalized and not counted for some reason we cannot fathom.

Ban GNO because, I think posts might count here? i dunno. I've also posted a new topic and I'm not sure if that counts.

Ban GNO because, I think posts might count here? i dunno. I've also posted a new topic and I'm not sure if that counts.

Ban Zenologist because, despite my posting of my now-buried art thread, the other, lesser-known forum game wherein you answer the above person's question with your own question, and the shameless, self-insert Forumite fanfiction I devised to ease my boredom, my post count only ever increased when i posted something not in the demarcation of the off-topic.

9 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Zenologist because, despite my posting of my now-buried art thread, the other, lesser-known forum game wherein you answer the above person's question with your own question, and the shameless, self-insert Forumite fanfiction I devised to ease my boredom, my post count only ever increased when i posted something not in the demarcation of the off-topic.

Ban GNO because the white background in their text has forced me to use my SECRET ABILITY: Horrible Crimes For A Dime!

10 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban GNO because

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

WORSE COMPANY

Ban pink because

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler