[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

Just now, Xenologist said:

Ban melen because the game is confusing and like that. Tons of broken english. And walls. Don't forget the walls.

Ban Xenologist because why would I want to play a game I could barely understand? A game in broken English is a game I don't wanna play.

That's a fast track to self-defenestration.

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Ban Xenologist because why would I want to play a game I could barely understand? A game in broken English is a game I don't wanna play.

That's a fast track to self-defenestration.

Ban melen because, well, It's a puzzle game. And a charming one (Albeit frustrating). 

Just now, NSAiswatchingus said:

Ban watermelen for keeping up with THE most absurd storyline in gaming! 

Ban NSA because...it's not really that hard to follow. Especially now that the first saga has wrapped up and all the games have been released.

Yeah sure it's a bit of a jumping mess, but the wall of entry has become a lot less dense now that all of the games are available. There's even a pack called "The Story So Far" that has all the games in one Mouse shaped bow. :wilson_sneaky:

19 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban NSA because...it's not really that hard to follow. Especially now that the first saga has wrapped up and all the games have been released.

Yeah sure it's a bit of a jumping mess, but the wall of entry has become a lot less dense now that all of the games are available. There's even a pack called "The Story So Far" that has all the games in one Mouse shaped bow. :wilson_sneaky:

Ban watermelen for providing solid info on a series I might have to actually finish. 

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban NSA because

Ban watermelen for amking an incorrect assumption themself - I have played Dark Souls, both on a stock Dell Inspiron 15 with extreme lag and on a Nintendo Switch with smooth gameplay, reached Sen's Fortress before said laptop's hard drive crashed and Anor Londo before i had to leave the owner of the Switch's home, struggled several times against Bell Gargoyles, Capra Demon and Sif the Great Grey Wolf, did NOT get frustrated, and had tons of fun tanking and cheesing bsses even in the afordmentioned case of extreme lag.

I even managed to skip most of Blighttown out of sheer luck by falling down a certain pit near the Power Within giant grub.

Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban watermelen for amking an incorrect assumption themself - I have played Dark Souls, both on a stock Dell Inspiron 15 with extreme lag and on a Nintendo Switch with smooth gameplay, reached Sen's Fortress before said laptop's hard drive crashed and Anor Londo before i had to leave the owner of the Switch's home, struggled several times against Bell Gargoyles, Capra Demon and Sif the Great Grey Wolf, did NOT get frustrated, and had tons of fun tanking and cheesing bsses even in the afordmentioned case of extreme lag.

I even managed to skip most of Blighttown out of sheer luck by falling down a certain pit near the Power Within giant grub.

Ban GNO because...okay, but have you beat Fukua's story mode? 

5be8995568acc_realthought.png.902d718f7cf3aab156ee752b0cdf1b7d.png

Spoiler

I have, it made me frustrated, but holy heck when I managed to beat her I nearly died from the adrenaline. 

10 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because...okay, but have you beat Fukua's story mode? 

5be8995568acc_realthought.png.902d718f7cf3aab156ee752b0cdf1b7d.png

Reveal hidden contents

I have, it made me frustrated, but holy heck when I managed to beat her I nearly died from the adrenaline. 

Ban Melen because i know not what fukua is, and i shall search it to see if it is a nice VG.

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because fighting games are meant for controllers you fool. 

soyousay.png.f2a2fce9011cef2a4ddf55be5b08d866.png

Ban melen because i'm total butt at controllers, and playing with keyboard was a-okay until the w button stopped pressing as I was fighting Feral Chaos using solo Shantotto.

Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban melen because i'm total butt at controllers, and playing with keyboard was a-okay until the w button stopped pressing as I was fighting Feral Chaos using solo Shantotto.

Ban GNO because...maybe get one of those USB fighting controllers? :wilson_curious:

Image result for usb arcade controller"

Also, maybe git gud with controllers? That way you won't be breaking keyboards left and right.

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because...maybe get one of those USB fighting controllers? :wilson_curious:

Image result for usb arcade controller"

Also, maybe git gud with controllers? That way you won't be breaking keyboards left and right.

Ban melen because, Although I can use controllers, they still don't beat the typing abilities of keyboards!

Just now, Xenologist said:

Ban melen because, Although I can use controllers, they still don't beat the typing abilities of keyboards!

Ban Xenologist because while that may be true, you don't use durabond to fill in a root canal. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Spoiler

That was metaphorical, in case you were wondering.

Archived