Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

watermelen671    15,730
9 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Ban watermelen for supporting cyberbullying.

Ban Lammarr because I don't support cyberbullying, but I do support pointing out nonsensical usernames. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ardcrumb    101
46 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Lammarr because I don't support cyberbullying, but I do support pointing out nonsensical usernames. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Ban melen because they don't understand my vast intellect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,730
Just now, Ardcrumb said:

Ban melen because they don't understand my vast intellect 

Ban Ardent because that statement belongs in  r/iamverysmart 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,517
On 10/16/2019 at 4:22 AM, watermelen671 said:

Ban Ardent because that statement belongs in  r/iamverysmart 

Ban H20 Citrullus Lanatus 420 because they're one to talk about pointing out nonsensical nicknames despite having a nonsensical nickname themself

Edited by GetNerfedOn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,730
23 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban H20 Citrullus Lanatus 420 because they're one to talk about pointing out nonsensical nicknames despite having a nonsensical nickname themself

Ban GNO because pusillanimous is an actual word.

image.png.27996d29db354acabefd380f687e5ea4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,517
2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because pusillanimous is an actual word.

image.png.27996d29db354acabefd380f687e5ea4.png

Ban Watermelen because the word accurately describes me especially in nighttime

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,730
7 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Watermelen because the word accurately describes me especially in nighttime

Ban GNO because the silence is maddening, and I always have to have some sort of "white" noise otherwise I want to yeet myself out the nearest window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    1,370
9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because the silence is maddening, and I always have to have some sort of "white" noise otherwise I want to yeet myself out the nearest window.

Ban melen for dabbling in the art of manawhale magic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,517
16 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Ban melen for dabbling in the art of manawhale magic!

Ban xenologist for dabbling in unrecognized pseudoscientific disciplines!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,517
11 hours ago, Lammarr said:

Ban GetNerfedOn for being infected by the horrible hat kid plague.

Ban Lammarr because i'm perfectly of good health! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    1,370
9 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Lammarr because i'm perfectly of good health! 

Ban GNO because Lammarr is right. And because of the fact that there is no raving crab easter egg in ONI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NormalPinkerton    1,482
22 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Ban GNO because Lammarr is right. And because of the fact that there is no raving crab easter egg in ONI.

Ban Xenologist because it sounds like they are jealous of the fact that GNO has a Hat Kid gif profile pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,730
42 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban Xenologist because it sounds like they are jealous of the fact that GNO has a Hat Kid gif profile pic.

Ban Pinkerton because those profile pics are a cancer on this forum that needs treatment before it spreads any further!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NormalPinkerton    1,482
1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Pinkerton because those profile pics are a cancer on this forum that needs treatment before it spreads any further!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

Ban melen because I didn't say they were good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    1,370
12 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban melen because I didn't say they were good

ban NormalPink because Melen is right, and I don't want one of those vile cancerous dances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seero    814
11 hours ago, Xenologist said:

ban NormalPink because Melen is right, and I don't want one of those vile cancerous dances.

Ban Xenologist for saying vile while having a pfp which looks like a vile blobfish of some sorts.

Edited by Averagewx78main

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,517
1 hour ago, Averagewx78main said:

Ban Xenologist for saying vile while having a pfp which looks like a vile blobfish of some sorts.

Ban HAL 9000 main for not knowing what a pokeshell is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,730
26 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban HAL 9000 main for not knowing what a pokeshell is.

Ban GNO for not giving him a picture of a pokeshell. 

pincher_claws_out_idle.png.4c809fc19f032ccbe643d44372c4d442.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seero    814
30 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO for not giving him a picture of a pokeshell. 

pincher_claws_out_idle.png.4c809fc19f032ccbe643d44372c4d442.png

Ban watermelen for showing me this disgusting thing

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,730
1 hour ago, Averagewx78main said:

Ban watermelen for showing me this disgusting thing

Ban the anime weeb for not playing ONI.

angerysipp.png.bad7b6ae3b0fc354ce1e206964892fd1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,517
3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban the anime weeb for not playing ONI.

angerysipp.png.bad7b6ae3b0fc354ce1e206964892fd1.png

Ban watermelen for expecting me to have pictures of pokeshells despite not a.) owning ONI and b.) being a Asset Dragon like they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,730
3 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban watermelen for expecting me to have pictures of pokeshells despite not a.) owning ONI and b.) being a Asset Dragon like they are.

Ban GNIO because the link to my ONI thread is literally in my signature. You have no valid excuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,517
2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban *GNO because the link to my ONI thread is literally in my signature. You have no valid excuse. 

Ban melen because i don't see it anywhere 0.o
 

image.thumb.png.599789a93f52f21f034dd2a12537a980.png

 

Edited by GetNerfedOn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now