Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

watermelen671    15,732
2 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban melen because lots of men are named Ariel in my country. Also, they looked like a guy in that photo they posted on one of their statuses lol

Ban GNO for falling for one of the internet rules:

Quote

Everybody on the internet is a male unless otherwise specified.

 

Edited by watermelen671
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    1,370
9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO for falling for one of the internet rules:

 

Ban melen for, well, for a the reason that I couldn't think of a reason to ban you

(Just to note, I know you may or may not ban me on this, but I detect an angry sipp incoming)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,732
40 minutes ago, Xenologist said:

(Just to note, I know you may or may not ban me on this, but I detect an angry sipp incoming)

Ban Xenologist because it doesn't work like that.

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,732
Just now, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban fruit numbers because working is a completely relative concept.

Ban Pink because while the human brain might be something easily gamed, saying someone will do something is a fast track to having them do the exact opposite of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,518
5 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Pink because while the human brain might be something easily gamed, saying someone will do something is a fast track to having them do the exact opposite of that.

Ban H20melen because i shall now GNOme them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,518
Just now, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban GNOme because if they keep GNOming people I'll have to use my secret ability

Ban GNOrmalPinkerton because if you keep this up, then i'll be forced to use my special attack.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,732
6 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban GNOrmalPinkerton because if you keep this up, then i'll be forced to use my special attack.

 

Ban GNO because it's 4:30 in the morning, I just finished blazing through the last bit of KH DDD, my brain is now mush and I'd like to go die now please.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,518
35 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because it's 4:30 in the morning, I just finished blazing through the last bit of KH DDD, my brain is now mush and I'd like to go die now please.

ban melen because they clearly need-eth slep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,518
8 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I eventually got my sleep. :wilson_goodjob:

Ban melen for keeping the Church of Klei out of my shameless self-insert fanfic lore xD no hard feelings btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,732
12 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Ardcrumb for murdering the spelling of *sacrilege.

Ban GNO because I never said you couldn't use the Church of Klei in your self-insert fan fic...go right ahead I don't care! :wilson_ecstatic:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,518
Just now, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I never said you couldn't use the Church of Klei in your self-insert fan fic...go right ahead I don't care! :wilson_ecstatic:

Thank you for clarifying that :D

But still, ban watermelen because i saw what they turned Wortox into

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,732
4 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Thank you for clarifying that :D

But still, ban watermelen because i saw what they turned Wortox into

Ban GNO because I'm currently rereading the Sailor Moon manga, and I'm on book 4 out of 12.

Also this is what I did to Wortox:

Mootox.thumb.png.b331e1c1c714e756fa348609947afd87.png

I made him into Mootox. :wilson_sneaky:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    1,370
9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I'm currently rereading the Sailor Moon manga, and I'm on book 4 out of 12.

Also this is what I did to Wortox:

Mootox.thumb.png.b331e1c1c714e756fa348609947afd87.png

I made him into Mootox. :wilson_sneaky:

Ban melen for not yet doing something... probably important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lammarr    1,515

Ban Xenologist for illegal transportation of cooked blue caps.

Edited by Lammarr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ardcrumb    101
2 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Ban Xenologist for illegal transportation of cooked blue caps.

Ban lammarr for false accusations 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,732
1 hour ago, Ardcrumb said:

Ban lammarr for false accusations 

Ban Ardvark for potentially false vindications.

Also...what important thing am I forgetting?

2 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Ban melen for not yet doing something... probably important.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ardcrumb    101
38 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Ardvark for potentially false vindications.

Also...what important thing am I forgetting?

 

Ban melen for mispronouncing my name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ardcrumb    101
20 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban breadcrumbs for having a name that doesn't make sense

Ban pinkerton for bullying me :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    15,732
52 minutes ago, Ardcrumb said:

Ban pinkerton for bullying me :(

Ban Ardie because...dude's got a point though. Your name kinda doesn't make any sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now