[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

1 minute ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban NormalPinkerton because i dont want to do the mathe but there are defenetly more then 7/10 links with green tunics.

Ban I_Link_I for assuming I was referring to him, when in fact I was referring to his comment sayng that green was better than blue, also because the name is Zelda not Link, you fool!

2 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban I_Link_I for assuming I was referring to him, when in fact I was referring to his comment sayng that green was better than blue, also because the name is Zelda not Link, you fool!

Now you have done it.

*NormalPinkerton baned because of misnameing a Charakter.*

I hope the world is a safer Palace now. :|

Just now, I_Link_I said:

Now you have done it.

*NormalPinkerton baned because of misnameing a Charakter.*

I hope the world is a safer Palace now. :|

Ban I_Zelda_I because Ị̢͍͎̙̗̹͚͚͓͉̣̝̲́ ̡͈͖̪̟̭͔̼̠̮͓͞c̵̢͕͙̗̹̬͇̜̟̩̦̼̼͟ą̭̙̥̳̳̖̞͓͍̳̼̲̞̙̹̝̜n̢͏̫͉̬̮̘͍̩͖n̼̜̪̻̝̗̹̬̞̻͚̺͜͝͡ó̷̵̲̳̻̬͕̜̣͉͝t̬̣̲̝̣̼̺͙̲͈̳̥̙̙͘ ̹͍̞̭̰͙͔͕̘̝͉̦̻͖̝͟b͏̡͉͉̰̙͞è̴̤̮̲͖͇̠̮̟̣̥͝ ҉̵̲̻͈̯̠̀̕s̵̨̛͏͎͉͍̬̘͔̖͟t҉̶̨̜͇̪̗͝ǫ͓̝͎̖͈̪͚̬͞p̨̙̺̲̘̜̝̻̜̮̱̳͕̙̗̤̰̀ͅͅṕ̫̹̮̳͝e̴͜͢͏͏̪̪͙̰̖̠̖̗̠͈͍̤͈͉̝d̢͢҉̸҉͎̮̭̻̖̫̲̮̟̝͎̠̼͕̞͕̹̜͉

5 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban I_Zelda_I because Ị̢͍͎̙̗̹͚͚͓͉̣̝̲́ ̡͈͖̪̟̭͔̼̠̮͓͞c̵̢͕͙̗̹̬͇̜̟̩̦̼̼͟ą̭̙̥̳̳̖̞͓͍̳̼̲̞̙̹̝̜n̢͏̫͉̬̮̘͍̩͖n̼̜̪̻̝̗̹̬̞̻͚̺͜͝͡ó̷̵̲̳̻̬͕̜̣͉͝t̬̣̲̝̣̼̺͙̲͈̳̥̙̙͘ ̹͍̞̭̰͙͔͕̘̝͉̦̻͖̝͟b͏̡͉͉̰̙͞è̴̤̮̲͖͇̠̮̟̣̥͝ ҉̵̲̻͈̯̠̀̕s̵̨̛͏͎͉͍̬̘͔̖͟t҉̶̨̜͇̪̗͝ǫ͓̝͎̖͈̪͚̬͞p̨̙̺̲̘̜̝̻̜̮̱̳͕̙̗̤̰̀ͅͅṕ̫̹̮̳͝e̴͜͢͏͏̪̪͙̰̖̠̖̗̠͈͍̤͈͉̝d̢͢҉̸҉͎̮̭̻̖̫̲̮̟̝͎̠̼͕̞͕̹̜͉

Ban NormalPinkerton because i got the notification:" Ban.NormalPinkerton.exe

failed to execute task due to instability in the timestream.

Ask your local Ocarinamechanic for further instructions."

YOU BROKE MY OCARINA?! 

Spoiler

You are NOT "Normal"Pinkerton

24 minutes ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban NormalPinkerton because i got the notification:" Ban.NormalPinkerton.exe

failed to execute task due to instability in the timestream.

Ask your local Ocarinamechanic for further instructions."

YOU BROKE MY OCARINA?! 

Ban I_Zelda_I because your ocarina isn't broken, I just locked every sound inside it, but how? Well simple that's my power, I control sound within a radius and how does your ocarina work? With sound! "But you're too far away from me how does that work?" Well that's another one of my powers, I can send sound at incredible speeds, when I made that comment I predicted that you would attempt to ban me once and for all so I sent it towards your direction one minute before commenting, and with that, your ocarina will explode from overloading.

Spoiler

Call me ParanormalPinkerton now.

23 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Ban I_Zelda_I because your ocarina isn't broken, I just locked every sound inside it, but how? Well simple that's my power, I control sound within a radius and how does your ocarina work? With sound! "But you're too far away from me how does that work?" Well that's another one of my powers, I can send sound at incredible speeds, when I made that comment I predicted that you would attempt to ban me once and for all so I sent it towards your direction one minute before commenting, and with that, your ocarina will explode from overloading.

Hide contents

Call me ParanormalPinkerton now.

Ban ParanormalPinkerton because nobody cared until i put on the mask. 

Spoiler

ANgeReyyyy LoNk tIm3 !

Download (5).jpeg

Archived