Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

Pab10Suarez    827
9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO for not banning Dave for failing to follow the rules.

Also play ONI, just...just do it. Play ONI, join the cult community.

Ban watermelen because he don't give me his images of this type

Spoiler

wilsipp.png.76e358159b967774f1eb51d39d39a5bb.thumb.png.b8627d03cfc770a9777ff6e30b9081cc.png

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    12,909
3 hours ago, Pab10Suarez said:

Ban watermelen because he don't give me his images of this type

Ban PBR because I uh...I still haven't gotten around to adding the eyebrows to this:

5ce08cdc2bc2c_wagstaffsipp1.thumb.png.5cae054b0e30db8ee3cb7dc0b4f31fac.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    1,081
14 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban PBR because I uh...I still haven't gotten around to adding the eyebrows to this:

5ce08cdc2bc2c_wagstaffsipp1.thumb.png.5cae054b0e30db8ee3cb7dc0b4f31fac.png

Ban Watermelen for being a being of pure mystery!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    12,909
Just now, Xenologist said:

Ban Watermelen for being a being of pure mystery!

Ban Xenologist because...well...what did you expect?

jooshthonk.thumb.png.f5b345e863e51680bbc84573e0b16523.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,650
20 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Xenologist because...well...what did you expect?

jooshthonk.thumb.png.f5b345e863e51680bbc84573e0b16523.png

Ban watermelen because
Image result for i can read you like an open book

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    12,909
6 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban watermelen because
Image result for i can read you like an open book

Ban GNO because I highly doubt that. :wilson_sneaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    358
On 24.8.2019 at 8:18 PM, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I highly doubt that. :wilson_sneaky:

Ban wantermelen671 because i dont know what is ging in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,650
1 hour ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban wantermelen671 because i dont know what is ging in.

Ban Link because neither do i.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    12,909
1 hour ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban wantermelen671 because i dont know what is going in.

Ban Link because I had no idea what you were saying until I realized you were missing a vowel.

Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Link because neither do i.

Ban GNO for ninja-ing me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,650
1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Link because I had no idea what you were saying until I realized you were missing a vowel.

Ban GNO for ninja-ing me.

Ban watermelen because you ban people very well... You're pretty good.giphy.gif.db50e69db4e26df025abda4572b25322.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    12,909
Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban watermelen because you ban people very well... You're pretty good.

Ban GNO because I've had years of practice.

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,650
2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I've had years of practice.

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Ban watermelen because despite their years of practice, they still haven't achieved this:

EasyCostlyAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif.84a84478b1aa95c136e3c06705830a0f.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    12,909
Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban watermelen because despite their years of practice, they still haven't achieved this

Ban GNO because...well...neither can you.

tiredsipp.png.e5ea28931cc68509332e6045575c80d7.png

Been playing a lot of MGS 3 have you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,650
5 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because...well...neither can you.

tiredsipp.png.e5ea28931cc68509332e6045575c80d7.png

Been playing a lot of MGS 3 have you?

Ban Watermelen because I cannot play mgs3 but at least i got into the entire series thanks to a friend and now bingewatch videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    12,909
30 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Watermelen because I cannot play mgs3 but at least i got into the entire series thanks to a friend and now bingewatch videos.

Ban GNO because there's always emulators. :wilson_sneaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,650
5 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because there's always emulators. :wilson_sneaky:

Ban water because on a laggy stock dell laptop with a dysfunctional keyboard i can only do so much

 

Why, i played Dark Souls on it, and the lag was excruciating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    4,887
2 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban water because on a laggy stock dell laptop with a dysfunctional keyboard i can only do so much

 

Why, i played Dark Souls on it, and the lag was excruciating.

Ban @GetNerfedOn cuz he stole my kitty's sandwich ... you beast :p  xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,650
Just now, FreyaMaluk said:

Ban @GetNerfedOn cuz he stole my kitty's sandwich ... you beast :p  xD

Ban FreyaMaluk because i never stole your kitty's sandwich, i only borrowed it without permission!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    12,909
Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban FreyaMaluk because i never stole your kitty's sandwich, i only borrowed it without permission!

Ban GNO because what the heck is a kitty's sandwich?

You really shouldn't feed cats bread. :wilson_curious:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    4,887
2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because what the heck is a kitty's sandwich?

You really shouldn't feed cats bread. :wilson_curious:

Ban @watermelen671 cuz he didn't get this: "Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You"

:P

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    12,909
1 minute ago, MrKoopa said:

Ban FreyaMaluk for having too much fun.

Ban MrKoopa because @FreyaMaluk it says to make up an ODD reason, not a nonsensical one.

image.png.c8d53b7663b7f10c5aee708656eba85d.png

tiredsipp.png.e5ea28931cc68509332e6045575c80d7.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,650
8 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban MrKoopa because @FreyaMaluk it says to make up an ODD reason, not a nonsensical one.

image.png.c8d53b7663b7f10c5aee708656eba85d.png

tiredsipp.png.e5ea28931cc68509332e6045575c80d7.png

Ban watermelen for committing filthy acts at a reasonable price.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    358
2 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban watermelen for committing filthy acts at a reasonable price.

Ban GetNerfedOn for having a better profilepicture than me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I_Link_I    358
1 hour ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban GetNerfedOn for having a better profilepicture than me.

Ban me for banning my self.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now