[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

4 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Ban Szczuku because no YOU

Ban reverentsatyr because my good sir, i shall have to stop you there. In my point of view, I would have to say that I disagree with your actions and your character because of your previous statements and I would like to say it was not my actions that were in the wrong but I believe that it was your doing that was wrong and thus it is your doing and yours alone that should change to suit us all better.

13 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban reverentsatyr because my good sir, i shall have to stop you there. In my point of view, I would have to say that I disagree with your actions and your character because of your previous statements and I would like to say it was not my actions that were in the wrong but I believe that it was your doing that was wrong and thus it is your doing and yours alone that should change to suit us all better.

Ban GetNerfedOn because.... I am so confused did I actually do something wrong?

Just now, reverentsatyr said:

Ban GetNerfedOn because.... I am so confused did I actually do something wrong?

Ban reverentsatyr because despite having done nothing wrong my unfounded accusations still fit the rules of the game :p also that was just a verbose no u

Ban reverentsatyr because what in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages on th' main. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll slog fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now. XD

5 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban reverentsatyr because what in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages on th' main. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll **** fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Ban GetNerfedOn because how dare you! I'll dress you as a lettuce and feed ye to me snails, it will be a very slow death.....

Image result for rosalina meme

1 minute ago, reverentsatyr said:

Ban GetNerfed on because I have no idea who Abbacchio is and the only mario-related games i've played is Mario Kart Wii and the first 40 minutes on Super Mario Galaxy.

Ban reverentsatyr because he didn't get the jojoke. Also, because our family never was able to afford a console of any sort, so I got to play none of them except probably some online recreations like Supra Mayro Bross.

2 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban reverentsatyr because he didn't get the jojoke. Also, because our family never was able to afford a console of any sort, so I got to play none of them except probably some online recreations like Supra Mayro Bross.

Ban GetNerfedOn because all you gotta do is look for good sales. My family was also tight on money, but we got a wii, ps2, ps3, and xbox all duper cheap from keeping our eyes out on Craiglists n stuff.

Just now, reverentsatyr said:

Ban GetNerfedOn because all you gotta do is look for good sales. My family was also tight on money, but we got a wii, ps2, ps3, and xbox all duper cheap from keeping our eyes out on Craiglists n stuff.

Ban reverentsatyr because he's another fine addition to my now-expansive ban collection.

that is really solid advice thanks a lot

gonna save up or a switch soon

Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban reverentsatyr because he's another fine addition to my now-expansive ban collection.

that is really solid advice thanks a lot

gonna save up or a switch soon

Ban GetNerfedOn for adding me to her ban collection.

Good luck that new merrio kart looks fun.

Archived