[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

1 hour ago, Xedlord said:

Ban watermelen for being so STUPID! Wut? When did I write that? How did that get in auto correct?! I never wrote that! 

Ban Xedlord because Asspegasus ninga'd me.

And for calling me stupid.

And for not citing the quote in question that they may or may not have written.

On 11/12/2017 at 11:21 AM, watermelen671 said:

Ban Xedlord because Asspegasus ninga'd me.

And for not citing the quote in question that they may or may not have written.

1. That nickname is offensive. 

2. I'm not sure what you mean by that.

6 hours ago, Xedlord said:

1. That nickname is offensive. 

2. I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Ban Xedlord for

1. Not banning me

2. Not liking my pet name for Asperagustus

On 11/11/2017 at 4:59 PM, Xedlord said:

Ban watermelen because it's embarrassing! 

On 11/12/2017 at 12:06 PM, Xedlord said:

Ban watermelen for being so STUPID! Wut? When did I write that? How did that get in auto correct?! I never wrote that! 

^

On 11/15/2017 at 4:19 PM, Pyromailmann said:

It's not exactly their fault you used stale or dead memes.

(I'd call them Facebook tier memes but it isn't exactly 100%)

Ban Pyro because memes are like cheese, or fine wine; they get better with age...and slightly moldy. But that's besides the point.

This sounds like a Ninja but isn't because it addresses both the person above and the other that I want to mention, therefore, no ninja's have happened here.

Ban Xedlord because Google isn't well-known for making good choices, the best example is the adpocalypse works on the Youtube platform.

Also ban Watermelen because of the bold-faced lie(s).

• Just because you filled the water radioactive sludge doesn't mean it's drinkable.
  • Opinions can be lies, they can be rooted in fact or are fact (this is usually basic stuff or stuff that either is or isn't, the only exception is scientific data)

15 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

Opinions can be lies, they can be rooted in fact or are fact (this is usually basic stuff or stuff that either is or isn't, the only exception is scientific data)

Memes are purely subjective, as is comedy. If there was a proven scientific equation that is GUARANTEED to make people laugh, well, I wouldn't be here right now, I'd be too busy being rich to busy myself with such trivial matters.

There is no applying fact to things that are purely subjective, due to the very nature of its being:

Subjective: influenced by or based on personal beliefs or feelings, rather than based on facts

Also, definition of opinion:
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

And a lie is:

an intentionally false statement

An opinion can be false, but it cannot be intentionally false, due to the fact that there's some truth behind it; if it's intentionally false, it is not an opinion. It is a lie.

Example:

I believe that I will win a million dollars.

While you may not believe it'll happen, it's not intentionally false due to the fact that there (albeit at an astronomically low statistic,) is a chance that statement could end up being true.

I don't believe I've seen your chocolate around...*wrapper is lying underneath them*

Now that's just a straight up lie; due to the fact that the statement is intentionally false.

Spoiler

Literally all of this is at your fingertips m9. Feel free to fact check before you blindly go about pointing your finger of justice, it'll save me a lot of time, js.

Ban Pyro for, once again, not (at least) Googling their points before making them. 

15 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

Just because you filled the water radioactive sludge doesn't mean it's drinkable.

Also ban Pyro for usage of a hyperbolic non-sequitur.

22 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Memes are purely subjective, as is comedy.

This is true, but people views on comedy change, what was once funny may not be anymore, memes becomes stale, they can be taken and turned into something else, sounds good on paper in most cases but as it is, it's not very good. Again, I believe my comparison of 'tainting the water' is accurate, as the memes lose their value, their punchline.

25 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Also, definition of opinion:
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

And a lie is:

an intentionally false statement

An opinion can be false, but it cannot be intentionally false, due to the fact that there's some truth behind it; if it's intentionally false, it is not an opinion. It is a lie.

This is true, pretty much all opinions are purely based on people. Just like how your belief that memes are equatable to comedy is true to a degree.

28 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Also ban Pyro for usage of a hyperbolic non-sequitur.

How is it a non-sequitur? I was used an analogy.

Also, if you're going to use Google and research, I may as well.

Hyperbolic in the context is exaggerated.

And a non-squitur basically translated from latin means "it does not follow" which is true, the analogy technically falls under the terms because it is made to be ridiculous, it does not take place in the real world, there may be events similar as described but the event has no correlation to my point. Which I believe is direct.

26 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Pyro for, once again, not (at least) Googling their points before making them. 

Ban watermelen because the only reason I use Google is to help me do my research and look at definitions, especially to check for my words.

This is all I have to say on the subject, as this conversation will go on for hours and no conclusions will be drawn, call me weak, but 'least I don't hide myself behind a """"persona"""".

P.S Yes, I meant to use 4 quotation marks, because no matter how thin-masked the persona is, it's just that, not you. You can fake yourself all you want and nobody can you know who you truly are, which is like putting on sunscreen while wearing a trench coat during nighttime, as ridiculous as it sounds. 

7 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Ban Xed for triggering some pushed down memories

Image result for trump wall of text meme

Ban Master Jand for returning to the forums, and kicking it off with a classy Trump meme.

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

This is all I have to say on the subject, as this conversation will go on for hours and no conclusions will be drawn, call me weak, but 'least I don't hide myself behind a """"persona"""".

P.S Yes, I meant to use 4 quotation marks, because no matter how thin-masked the persona is, it's just that, not you. You can fake yourself all you want and nobody can you know who you truly are, which is like putting on sunscreen while wearing a trench coat during nighttime, as ridiculous as it sounds. 

Pyro, baby, you're still on that? Good god man, move on! :wilson_ecstatic:

And that, believe it or not, was a lie. I lie that which I constructed to move the conversation away from devolving the thread into a potential flame war and getting the thread locked as a result.

This, *Gestures* ALL of this, is ME. I'm all that in a bag of chips baby. ;)

Archived