Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

watermelen671    11,565
33 minutes ago, Dorozco said:

Ban watermelen for believing that if someone gets your gender wrong, they should be banned from existence.

Ban Doro-kun because the laws of the internet and sjws dictate what goes on in the world wide web.

Everybody needs to tread carefully, and always be politically correct. :3

Pyromailmann    2,991

Ban watermelen for letting people who like getting offended control them.

The laws of the internet are a different story... (because half of them don't exactly exist)

• Like 1

watermelen671    11,565
2 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

Ban watermelen for letting people who like getting offended control them.

The laws of the internet are a different story... (because half of them don't exactly exist)

Ban Pyro for still being on that one post I made while I was delirious at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Jeez dude, you're really one to have something linger with you, you could've just brushed it off and moved on like I did, but nope! Here we are, 50 or so pages later and you're STILL going on about it! :wilson_ecstatic:

Pyromailmann    2,991
18 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Pyro for still being on that one post I made while I was delirious at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Jeez dude, you're really one to have something linger with you, you could've just brushed it off and moved on like I did, but nope! Here we are, 50 or so pages later and you're STILL going on about it! :wilson_ecstatic:

Ban 77 61 74 65 72 6d 65 6c 65 6e 36 37 31

>I made while I was delirious at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Go to bed, then. Sleep is vital to your growth and your body repairs itself of any damage it can repair (if you have any, of course). Unless you sleep durring the day and stay up all night. Not commenting on lifestyle.

>Jeez dude, you're really one to have something linger with you, you could've just brushed it off and moved on like I did, but nope!

That was literally the last post you made... also moving on is a skill I am inept at.

>Here we are, 50 or so pages later and you're STILL going on about it!

This is a different scenario.

In this situation, I am simply making a comment that isn't necessarily related to the reason why I wanted to ban you but is more about letting people dictate who you are online (cutting it short, be yourself, and the exception is taking necessary criticism when needed and advice when you have to).

watermelen671    11,565
1 minute ago, Pyromailmann said:

Ban 77 61 74 65 72 6d 65 6c 65 6e 36 37 31

>I made while I was delirious at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Go to bed, then. Sleep is vital to your growth and your body repairs itself of any damage it can repair (if you have any, of course). Unless you sleep durring the day and stay up all night. Not commenting on lifestyle.

>Jeez dude, you're really one to have something linger with you, you could've just brushed it off and moved on like I did, but nope!

That was literally the last post you made... also moving on is a skill I am inept at.

>Here we are, 50 or so pages later and you're STILL going on about it!

This is a different scenario.

In this situation, I am simply making a comment that isn't necessarily related to the reason why I wanted to ban you but is more about letting people dictate who you are online (cutting it short, be yourself, and the exception is taking necessary criticism when needed and advice when you have to).

Ban Pyro for still being here and giving me crucial advice on how to live my live along with some PSAs. 

You forgot to mention I should drink my ovaltine.

Pyromailmann    2,991

Ban watermelen for forgetting that they can always step away from a screen. Seriously, in the last post, you said it was ~2AM ("2'clock in the morning") meaning by your next post it would be ~3AM. Meaning if you have been awake for more than all night, it's a good idea to go to bed.

Also no, I didn't, because I didn't need to.

P.S I am not responding after this so you could say anything about me, you could say something so vile that it could get you banned, and I will not care. Because in the grand scheme of things, I have finish homework.

watermelen671    11,565
33 minutes ago, WaddleDee said:

Ban Geni for pointing out a grammatical error in...whatever that was?? Dee is very confused.

Ban WaddleDee WaddleDie for being confused.

Welcome to the Klei forums. If you're confused, good. You should be.

Xedlord    1,140

Ban Watermelen for thinking that the forums are confusing, if you think they are confusing then your confused! because if they were confusing, then I wouldn't be trying, and failig, to cunfuse you as mi spullling degendarates undo a weer ud smuleusde gumelgumis igtug tuedoxn itolx...

watermelen671    11,565
5 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

ban xedlord because the forums are drugs that make us mindblown

Ban Piturca for not calling 911. Xedlord's clearly having a stroke.

Xedlord    1,140
13 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Ban Watermelen for thinking that the forums are confusing, if you think they are confusing then your confused! because if they were confusing, then I wouldn't be trying, and failing, to confuse you as my spelling degenerates into a wire of sweltering legumes and tuxedo heat...

FIFY

13 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Ban Watermelen for thinking that the forums are confusing, if you think they are confusing then your confused! because if they were confusing, then I wouldn't be trying, and failing, to confuse you as my spelling degenerates into a mire of sweltering heat and toxic fumes.

RE-FIFY

Ban watermelen for calling 911 instead of 811!

watermelen671    11,565
2 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

FIFY

RE-FIFY

Ban watermelen for calling 911 instead of 811!

Ban Xedlord because time is of the utmost importance when it comes to having a stroke. Don't want you having permanent brain damage while I wait for the nurse on the phone to tell me "Yep! That's a stroke! WTF are you doing talking to me! HANG UP AND CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES!!!"

watermelen671    11,565
58 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

Ban xedlord for thinking the world is not a serious place

Ban DatShadow for being too serious.

Image result for why so serious meme

Xedlord    1,140

Ban DatShadowJK for assuming that my life is full of "Sunshine, lollipops, and, Rainbows. Everything that's nice!"