[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

3 hours ago, geni0529 said:

Ban ladyD for being a D

-lightful person

Ban Gen..I've run outta words that begin in "geni", for not being ballsy enough to offend a moderator.

7 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Ban '671 because at least this Pewdiepie comment section doesn't hide behind a persona.

Ban Pyro for being petty, and holding a grudge.

7 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

watermelonsarefruits.png.a4214d1dad9026db4d9a79052d7c6fa6.png

Yeah it's a fruit.

Actually, I believe the answer to your question is:

C. All of the above. 

Spoiler

Watermelon is a Fruit

• Like the pepper, tomato, and pumpkin, watermelon is a fruit, botanically. It is the fruit of a plant originally from a vine of southern Africa. Loosely considered a type of melon (although not in the genus Cucumis), watermelon has a smooth exterior rind and a juicy, sweet interior flesh.
  • Like the pepper, tomato, and pumpkin, watermelon is a fruit, botanically. It is the fruit of a plant originally from a vine of southern Africa. Loosely considered a type of melon (although not in the genus Cucumis), watermelon has a smooth exterior rind and a juicy, sweet interior flesh.

Watermelon is a Vegetable

• Watermelon is a member of the cucurbitaceae plant family of gourds (classified as Citrullus lantus), related to the cucumber, squash, and pumpkin (Maynard, 2001). It is planted from seeds or seedlings, harvested, and then cleared from the field like other vegetables.
  • According to Webster’s dictionary, a vegetable is anything made or obtained from plants (2004). Since watermelon is grown as a vegetable crop using vegetable production systems, watermelon is considered a vegetable (Wolford, 2004).

Source: http://www.watermelon.org/Faqs

Also, ban Pyro for citing Google as their source. One NEVER cites their source as Google, it's unreliable af.

That's why you gotta do your research. Write a thesis on it. Run some tests. And only THEN can you return with credible knowledge to be able to make such a definitive statement such as that.

Didn't your teacher ever teach you the scientific method? :wilson_facepalm:

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Actually, I believe the answer to your question is:

C. All of the above. 

Reveal hidden contents

Watermelon is a Fruit

Watermelon is a Vegetable

• Watermelon is a member of the cucurbitaceae plant family of gourds (classified as Citrullus lantus), related to the cucumber, squash, and pumpkin (Maynard, 2001). It is planted from seeds or seedlings, harvested, and then cleared from the field like other vegetables.
  • According to Webster’s dictionary, a vegetable is anything made or obtained from plants (2004). Since watermelon is grown as a vegetable crop using vegetable production systems, watermelon is considered a vegetable (Wolford, 2004).

Source: http://www.watermelon.org/Faqs

WEBSTER IS A STUPID CRACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU STUPID HEADS KNOW YOUR FRUITS FROM YOUR VEGETABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATERMELONS, TOMATOES, CUCUMBERS, ETC. ARE FRUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEANUTS, LIMA BEANS, ETC. ARE LEGUMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARROTS, POTATOS, BROCCOLI, ETC. ARE VEGETABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

*Too Much Rage Text*

You're the one who's being stupid.

Rarely is it black in white in the world, especially in the world of botany.

Like for example, apples are a member of the Rose Family. What differentiates a fruit from a vegetable is the fact that fruits are grown from the ovaries of the plant, whereas vegetables are the parts of the plant.

There's a difference between what's botanically considered a fruit and vegetable, and what's culinary considered a fruit and a vegetable.

So, to paraphrase, ban Xedlord for not realizing there's a lot more grey in the world than black and white.

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Pyro for being petty, and holding a grudge.

Holding a grudge? You're one to talk.

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Also, ban Pyro for citing Google as their source. One NEVER cites their source as Google, it's unreliable af.

Still more reliable than your personality.

Ban 671 for saying Google isn't reliable as a source.

3 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Holding a grudge? You're one to talk.

Still more reliable than your personality.

Ban 671 for saying Google isn't reliable as a source.

I don't hold grudges. You're the one going on about judging one's personality.

And Google isn't a reliable source. It just pulls an answer based off of keywords and popularity.

It's like this video says. :3

Ban Pyro for still being petty.

10 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Like for example, apples are a member of the Rose Family. What differentiates a fruit from a vegetable is the fact that fruits are grown from the ovaries of the plant, whereas vegetables are the parts of the plant.

There's a difference between what's botanically considered a fruit and vegetable, and what's culinary considered a fruit and a vegetable.

Uhhh... I already knew that.

Also Ban LadyD for saying something I agree with.

6 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

Uhhh... I already knew that.

Also Ban LadyD for saying something I agree with.

Spoiler

Well then what's your point asap?

and for Lady D, I shall write your ban in Haiku form:

Forgone with torment,
Left with eternal regret.
You have been suppressed.

2 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

Ban Magmamelen because: I'm not talking about the forums.

Ban XxxEdgieTheHediexxX for suggesting I'm this raunchy irl.

I'm actually quite the polite and sophisticated dapper fellow. :3

Also ban him for stalking! GOOD GOD THAT'S NOT OK!! WTF?! DUDE?! 

Archived