New Files in DS

So there are a few so called "sailor clues" referred to in game's code, but those are hard coded in the .exe, not possibile to obtain through code-digging and only through collecting sea trinkets and giving them to this parrot. You know what that means? Puzzle, ladies and gentelmen, PUZZLE!

Examine the flotsam.

Snag it with the fishing rod, there's a chance you'll fish out a sunken trinket. Give it to Wolly. Wolly gives a specific clue for each of the 5 sunken trinkets:

armor was not made by man.What once was loved, we nowmade the new one I hold,Smaller than a stone, smaller thanyou meet, but I still remain 

Looks like you're right, it seems that the hard-coded function is only able to give me this part of the puzzle. Maybe the Steam user ID is the case here, maybe the country code; nonetheless, we need more people to help us solve that thing!

Mine:

plated or spiraled, this armor was
A vessel of potential, potential no
move as if in ocean's fold.
Smaller than a stone, smaller than
new person you meet, but I

Total:

(...) plated or spiraled, this armor was not made by man.

A vessel of potential, potential no more. What once was loved, we (...)

(...) made the new one I hold, (...) move as if in ocean's fold.

Smaller than a stone, smaller than a pebble, yet I cover (...)

(...) new person you meet, but I still remain (...)

I wonder if this has something to do with the FLUP sound files in DST (fishy sounds) .

Flup was actually a fish like creature made in the concepts long long ago.

post-386662-0-09227400-1438300687_thumb.

I couldn't crop it amazingly well so it can just sit with Kiki

The new files suggests the boat can be burnt? Try setting it alight? Or perhaps this is something which we'll see later...

I burned it down. Nothing unusual - it drops 3 ashes and leaves behind a burned hull, which, when hammered, drops 2 pieces of gold and 2 boards.

Archived