A Roleplay

geni0529

Yeah. Im no good with titles... Here are the rules.

1. Your character can't be over powered.

2. No swearing.

3. Im only having 6 people at max.

4. 1 character per person.

6. You can keep your backstory a secret.

Okay. Heres my character.

Name: Ember

Race: Human?

Appearance: Jet black hair with orange tips, Black jacket, Ripped lue jeans, Rings under eyes, Golden eyes, And pale skin.

Pro: Can summon fire, Knows how to bandage and clean wounds.

con: Not very loyal, Afraid of water.

backstory: ???

We will start when we have three people including me.

Name: Dwer

Race: Tentacled Potato (Cursed Human)

Appearance: is a potato,,,, with tentacles

Pro: Can summon tentacles and is neutral to them (they will not attack unless he attacks them first).

Con: Less sanity, hates misquotes (they drain sanity).

Backstory: was a human then he became potato with tentacles because of shenanigans

• Like 1

Name: Dwer

Race: Tentacled Potato (Cursed Human)

Appearance: is a potato,,,, with tentacles

Pro: Can summon tentacles and is neutral to them (they will not attack unless he attacks them first).

Con: Less sanity, hates misquotes (they drain sanity).

Backstory: was a human then he became potato with tentacles because of shenanigans

Good enough. Now we just need someone else.

Name:Edward
Race:Almost normal human and nerd.Almost
Apperance:Fluff somewhat spiky hair with a Tshirt and a short pants with yellow skin
Pros:Can cook things beautifully,really smart(problem solving,infection,how to do things in the most efficient way,life hacks...)
Cons:Afraid of rain,ponds and dark will scare him,afraid of fire,sun,spiders..
Backstory:

Got teleported to "The World" because he was experimenting too much with quantumn physics with his dank memes and pepes right after his digestive system won an arguement with the brain while he was getting all of his bones working properly after bacteria decided to immigrant inside his body

post-664368-0-47482000-1439953878_thumb.

Edited by Derpime
  • Like 1

Name:Edward

Race:Almost normal human and nerd.Almost

Apperance:Fluff somewhat spiky hair with a Tshirt and a short pants with yellow skin

Pros:Can cook things beautifully,knows everything

Cons:Afraid of rain,ponds and dark will scare him,afraid of fire,sun.

What do you mean by knows everything? Does he literally know every single thing in the universe. Or is he just really smart.

What do you mean by knows everything? Does he literally know every single thing in the universe. Or is he just really smart.

Just really smart.Wiseman,but not everything.

Edit:Fixed

Edited by Derpime

( im just gonna roleplay literately for now, I might change it later though)

Ember sat up and looked around, Her head pounded and her heart was racing. She was in a evergreen forest by the looks of it, and it seemed no one was around.

" Hello?! anyone?!"

"NOOOOOOOO,MY ICE CREAMMM,NOOOOO.WHY??????WHY???THAT WAS 2 DOLLARS,2--BLOODY--DOLLARS.."

Edward screams in agony

"I had prepared everything,a nice spoon,even a cup of water to wash his spoon,and a bowl of cereal to eat with that...But why?That was even the limited edition,it can even be a can with a lid to store herbs.WHY???

He mumbles

After all of that.He looks around,and he realizes,he has nothing.Nothing,not even his spoon,his teaspoon spoon,that is his favorite.But it is not here.

*Hear a voice*

"Hello,someone is there?"

He asks

Ember hears a voice screaming about ice cream and heads towards it.

Who in there right mind is thinking about ice cream in a situation like this.

" Hello?" She calls out again hoping the person would answer again.

"Hello strange voice,i am here...somewhere...Where are you?Have you seen my spoon??"

Edward asks back to the strange voice.

He looks around,realizes that.He is a place that has no similarities like earth.It has sharp rock just lying around,some weird flowers,and goats with horns shape like bolts,and occasionally,a walking pig.

"Wait,WHAT?A pig that can walk?"

The tentacle twirls and shrieks before withdrawing underground.

At the same time a strange looking potato-like creature walks in with a spear.

"WHO IS THere..."

Looking at the two humans, the creature lowers it's spear.

"oh I am sorRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU WITH TENTACLES!...I placed that tentacle as a trap for hounds. I sure didn't think it would have become a problem for some new residents of this island. I didn't even know new people could arrive!"

"OOH,WOW,WHAT IS THIS WEIRD CREATURE??"

Edward said as he playing with weird creature's face,tentacles.And now he is poking weird tentacles potatoes' face to see how soft tentacles are.Look around him.He notices that this weird tentacle thingy can stand up.And on his head.

"What is that?"

He mumbles

"IS THAT A POTATO??No,not A potato.THEY ARE POTATOES??Can we get some animal's fat and fry them?I just loss my ice cream.I would love me some fries now.."

Edward continues in excitement.He runs around trying to gather stuff to kill a fish,a pig.Well,not that pigman,or just any animal that has fat in them

"WAIT,HOLD ON HOLD ON.Sir Potatoes Tentacles Thingy.What EXACTLY did you mean by:"New People"?

He suddenly stops and asks

"I was sitting at my couch,watching a movie,with my ice cream.Suddenly i fell asleep,and then i woke up and i am here!"

Edward tells his sad story,a frown appears on his face.

"So,can i have a potato?"

Edward asks as he running around a gather some weird sharp rocks and twigs and flowers.He doesn't like flower that much,he just has a sense that he will need it later

(few,i thought this was dead because geni is on vacation)