All Skins Concept Art

I wonder if there's a bit of girl scout costume art floating around for Willow as well, considering her response to some things (like when you inspect a tent).

That would be very cool! And it would fit Willow's character well, as learning to start a fire is a big part of scouting.

what..?League? I dont know the intention of your comment sir

It's a hyped up game which survives off hype and a funny sense of 'being part of something big' propogated by their hype machine.  The only thing I was talking about was how they release so many skins (for lots of cash) that usually have some kind of internet reference or silly theme attached. 

It's fine for a casual free to play like that, but this is Don't Starve, and having a soulless automaton rolling around in christmas bells and tinsel takes you way out of the Don't Starve world and puts you just a little bit more back into the real world (which is what we're obviously escaping when trying to immerse ourselves in games :p)

Pls HELP!

I've recently bought Don't starve megapack with 2 DST access, but i only got the two keys, and do not see any installer for DST. How does it go?

Thanks,

D

Use that button and enter the code

(but next time please keep it on topic)

post-563359-0-85758100-1440955634_thumb.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1