Sign in to follow this  
Dragnar

are u bored ? ( try this )

Dragnar    10

play the game a little different 1. use a sleeping bag every night ( can be skipped on hounds only or 1x per week ) 2. you cannot replace grass ( it take,s age,s to regrow )3. play first 16 nights as wilson ( 2 meat effigies max ) and then switch * so u need 15 silk b4 day 17-18 :p *4. keep a tall bird alive ( and feed them whit your berry,s ) cant eat them yourself 5. don't use king piggy ( Pigs are evil period.... * don't sell your soul* ) 6. no bee traps ( normal bee,s would be dead in 1-2 day,s so they are not logical ) 7. no backpack after day 18 ( can be used for storage like chest * cant be taken whit u * ) Optional1. clear all spider nests ( make the island save ) 2. clear all pig houses ( Pigs are evil period.... )This make,s the game a little more chalanging but still allows u to build a base Its the way i norrmaly play so :) Try it ma by u like it to :)

Dragnar    10

sorry ( i am actually dyslectic written wise not spoken / reading ) i am happy i can even type in English * as its not nativly to me ( it took me to the age of 18 to wright in my own native language ) read my texst out load ( some one told me that its easy to understand then .... ) auto spelling correction that's integrated in Google chromeIs not as good as a real linguistic english language using person from English / the usa for this i will sincerely apologize for the way u use the eglish grammar and English pronunciations If i could fix my brain in any way i would sincerely yours dragnar

Dragnar    10

Seems challenging :p So you play like this all the time?

Yea tough the only hard part is keeping the birds alive :) O and i also don't build any traps ( traps are for girls :p ) if u get 3-5 tall birds u can keep them alive whit berry,s ( save up 40 berry,s ) and then while exploring make them attack the birds that land ( your meat dinners right there ) every time i want to explore i need 2 prepare :) My check list 40 berry,s10 sleeping bags 20-30 meat / seeds ( for my own hunger ) 1 torch1 axe ( in-case of dogs )and the weapon / Armour )http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?5651-DIARY-of-The-lost-mister-muscles << my base old one ( sins it got bugged ) Edited by Dragnar

Yea tough the only hard part is keeping the birds alive :) ( traps are for girls :p ) http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?5651-DIARY-of-The-lost-mister-muscles << my base old one ( sins it got bugged )

OYE! Traps are not just for women, they are for everyone to use! They are a great convenience when berry bushes are cleaned out and farm plots need to be refurbished, so there's less of a risk of starving, especially in the first few weeks of survival.;)

Dragnar    10

na not really

ill explain why :p

1. u can manually kill rabbits ( while farming manure )u only need 5 per day ( quite easy )

2. u also have the berry,s from the bushes u dug up

3. the seeds that drop ( minimal 5 per day )

4. the carrots u find while seeking berry bushes

lets just say wen i make a new game

I have around day 15-20 till i run out of STORED food :)

If i don't have farm,s / planted berry,s @ that time ( something is wrong :p seriously wrong)

wen u get 3-5 tall bird eggs hatched

u can farm / gather around 20-30 meat a game-play day easily :p

Let them kill the birds while u manually smack the Wabbits :) * this make,s bird traps useless *

http://nl.twitch.tv/dragnar1212/b/351946938 << wabbit wracking while poo hunting

in stash 46 normal seed 34 cooked seeds ( 12 cooked morsels ) 7 cooked ham and 30 berry,s

Edited by Dragnar

ManagerOfWar    10

Please, man, type with correct punctuation and stuff. It's really bad, but i can decipher.

give him a break, he said he's dyslectic and english is not his first language. he's doing alot better than i would have expected.

qwerm    18

hurm, I didn't have much trouble with what OP was saying, sure the syntax is a little spotty, but it gets the point across.As a challenge run this sounds like not too bad an idea, though, if I can get away with not making farms at all, i will.I don't really like sitting still long enough to bother with farms.

Dragnar    10

hurm, I didn't have much trouble with what OP was saying, sure the syntax is a little spotty, but it gets the point across.As a challenge run this sounds like not too bad an idea, though, if I can get away with not making farms at all, i will.I don't really like sitting still long enough to bother with farms.

u don't need farms Tough i normally build about 8 farms and 2 crock-pots ( only for wen i am low on health ) the base is kind of a ( restock place ) As in get food ( berry,s / meat ) then 2 day,s of rabbit slaughtering and grass farming Then i am off to kill the pigs and spider ( ore explore ( depends on what i want to do )

Dragnar    10

Please, man, type with correct punctuation and stuff. It's really bad, but i can decipher.

i am sorry ill try my best ty u for taking the time and reading ( if u did read the post b4 i edited it ) i am sorry about that got a little frustrated ) Edited by Dragnar

Diezen    125

We need a nuzlocke run for Don't Starve, hehe. Also even though his grammar isn't good, he's still better than some people who aren't dyslexic, who's 1st language is enlglish from what I've seen.

Dragnar    10

We need a nuzlocke run for Don't Starve, hehe. Also even though his grammar isn't good, he's still better than some people who aren't dyslexic, who's 1st language is enlglish from what I've seen.

nuzlocke ( is this not for pokemon only ? ) Tought its called iron man for other games Might be mistaken tough

Juistaa    10

Forget all of that. I am just going to stick with hiding in my campfire and bringing my backpack with me at all times. And also, I will never touch an enemy again. I have learned some pretty harsh ways to avoid them.

EatableFan    10

nuzlocke ( is this not for pokemon only ? ) Tought its called iron man for other games Might be mistaken tough

iron man (or iron mode) normally describes a mode where you die by one hit.