Sign in to follow this  
QuadroMan1

Farm Plot Nerf Idea

QuadroMan1    12

I know some people will hate me for wanting to nerf something but most of us know this game is to easy later on. Part of the reason is farm plots, take seeds and make really good food! First I think seed drop rate needs to go down, and have a chance for crops to wither. Also make it so if you don't harvest them Soon enough they wither. Maybe have gobblers go after farm plots as well?

Ora    10

The last time Kevin nerfed farming everyone moaned about it so much he partially un-nerfed it in a hotfix. Just sayin'. One of the nerfs he revoked was a lowered seed drop rate.

Aoredon    10

The last time Kevin nerfed farming everyone moaned about it so much he partially un-nerfed it in a hotfix. Just sayin'. One of the nerfs he revoked was a lowered seed drop rate.

Oh he took the lowered seed drop rate out? I never knew that :p

QuadroMan1    12

The farm plots are too OP and obviously people are going to moan when it makes the game harder but the point of the game is for you to die eventually... Imagine Black Ops zombies being so easy you could just play and never die... It's not meant to be played that way neither is this game.

Ora    10

Oh he took the lowered seed drop rate out? I never knew that :p

I don't think he took it out entirely, but he did put it back up a little bit. Enough of a 'little bit' to make it to where I am still running around with more seeds than I could ever possibly hope to use.

Ora    10

I personally find myself rolling in food even without the help of my farms. I have so many honeyed hams stockpiled right now from all the monster meat I collect from fighting all the blasted spider queens on my map. So many, in fact, that I have yet to eat anything from my farms. Everything I grow just goes into storage until I can manage to eat all the ever-multiplying honeyed hams. Seriously, this #@!^ is ridiculous. That being said, I don't see why people got so bent out of shape when farming got a huge nerf. It's so easy to find food other ways.

qwerm    17

I personally find myself rolling in food even without the help of my farms. I have so many honeyed hams stockpiled right now from all the monster meat I collect from fighting all the blasted spider queens on my map. So many, in fact, that I have yet to eat anything from my farms. Everything I grow just goes into storage until I can manage to eat all the ever-multiplying honeyed hams. Seriously, this #@!^ is ridiculous. That being said, I don't see why people got so bent out of shape when farming got a huge nerf. It's so easy to find food other ways.

I Agree with thisI tried using a farm plot once, it was godawful boring, so I wandered off and shove my spear up a few asses for meat, why? because almost getting my face ripped off is preferable to doing nothing. Until the later stages of this game are implemented we are stuck entertaining ourselves and in that, to each their own; you wanna farm, go ahead, but ME, imma go an provoke the biggest damned thing I can find, because I need something to do.regarding food, I haven't eaten a single farm plot item, i've been living on seeds berries and meat this entire time, haven't relocated a single sapling/grass/bush on my current world either, because I am fine with going out and getting stuff when I need more, and that includes food. Edited by qwerm

Ora    10

haven't relocated a single sapling/grass/bush on my current world either, because I am fine with going out and getting stuff when I need more, and that includes food.

Me either. I've not relocated a single berry bush, tuft of grass, or sapling. I go out and forage when I need stuff. It's more interesting than hovering around your base for days on end and just about as easy.