Sign in to follow this  
inhumanrobot

Don't Stop, Make It Pop (inhumanrobot's fanart thread)

inhumanrobot    1185
On 3/10/2016 at 3:42 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I'm always up for a game. Most people I've added so far haven't even thought to send me a message to play DST -_-

Send me a private message with your username and I'll add you! If you see I'm playing DST, you can always send me a message asking if you can join me (90% of the time, the answer will be "yes!!").

• Like 1

osmRhodey    1465

Man I need to stop loving your art so much. I might wind up serenading you while you stand upon a balcony. Lol

Need to play with y'all more too. ;u; I got so lost during the volt goat raid.

• Like 3

inhumanrobot    1185
8 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

DST has to be fun with you.

I like to think so! Do you want to play sometime (you don't have to! I just like playing with people a lot and doing silly things)?

DragonMage156    27190
5 hours ago, inhumanrobot said:

I like to think so! Do you want to play sometime (you don't have to! I just like playing with people a lot and doing silly things)?

I want to play!

AquaRC    1971

Wow you're a great artist! I hope to see more of your work, and when you wake up you will probably see alot of notifications. Sorry about that! xD Just can't get enough!

inhumanrobot    1185
19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I want to play!

Yeah! It is easiest for me if you follow my tumblr, I post about when I open up my dedicated server (which is the one you've played on before, right?). I think I'll probably open it again later this month after all my finals and work is done.

13 hours ago, AquaRC said:

Wow you're a great artist! I hope to see more of your work, and when you wake up you will probably see alot of notifications. Sorry about that! xD Just can't get enough!

Thank you very much! That's very kind of you to say!!

• Like 1

Ninaiso    24

inhumanrobot just WOW!!

Your art has inspired me wow I ADORE ALL OF IT you are amazingly skilled and talented!! Such great work oh boy oh man oh golly gee keep it up!!

• Like 1