Through the Ages

@Kzisor, Yeah, I saw those go in too, but the only thing I can think they'd be used for is something like Status Announcements. But I guess we'll see. The jungle turf, on the other hand, strongly suggests a new biome, which I'd assume is in the domain of Through the Ages.

jungle turf

Hmm the first thing that comes to mind for a Jungle biome is monkeys. But they're already in the caves.. I guess it wouldn't be their first biome move. And it certainly makes more sense for them to be in a Jungle biome. OR MAYBE *Tin foil hat has been equipped* Klei has come to the conclusion that Caves are too difficult for them to add so they are simply going to expand on the surface in order to put all the caves stuff there instead! *Tin foil hat has been stored inside bin* Or maybe not. 

Hmm the first thing that comes to mind for a Jungle biome is monkeys.

Mosquitos. zzzz zbbbzzzz, zzzz zbbbzzzz!

So yeah, I think DST is evolving to an slightly survival-based raid adventure game. I don't even mind, though replayability is in danger that way.

So a couple of fragments, nothing concrete. I thought it was meant to come at the end of spring.

That's why I keep asking for an updated road map. We have no idea when to expect anything at the moment, and as an Early Access/Beta player, I find it pretty annoying. They occasionally throw us a bone in the form of adding existing characters to DST, but that's not really "content" in my eyes.

Hey Klei! It's me, MycoLogical. You know, the forum member from 2012 who has an interest in mushrooms and Wickerbottom.

Can we please have a roadmap like the old days? We, the fans, just want to know what's going on! It's not fun being in the dark; especially with something as interesting as Through The Ages.

-MycoLogical

Hey Klei! It's me, MycoLogical. You know, the forum member from 2012 who has an interest in mushrooms and Wickerbottom.

Can we please have a roadmap like the old days? We, the fans, just want to know what's going on! It's not fun being in the dark; especially with something as interesting as Through The Ages.

-MycoLogical

+1

kindly please Klei :)

-MycoLogical

I asked this several times and the rather dismissive response from Klei (and their fanboys here) was "watch the weekly Dev Casts, we tend to talk about what we are currently working on."

Which is incredibly unprofessional, and is a complete non-answer, but whatever.

Which is incredibly unprofessional, and is a complete non-answer, but whatever.
well, you were asking for a Roadmap or another type of behind the scenes. Since there weren't anything similar coming out at the time, the best thing for you would be to watch the Dev stream, as that would serve similar purpose. I see nothing unprofessional here, as there isn't really any schedule or obligation on Klei's part for a behind the scenes. It's just a thing that they did, and now that Seth is not there, I'm guessing that it'll be extra rare for there to be anything of the like for a while.(Bigfoot, be our Not-Seth!) 

Archived