Sign in to follow this  
help

How long does it take for beefalo to respawn?

help    12

Yeah...They dont respawn .If you killed them and cant make a hat..Bad one for you.

been in this game for 607 days, they respawn by me rougly every 200 days (by me)

Ora    10

They don't respawn. But Kevin has alluded to a beefalo mating season that is in the works.

They don't respawn. But Kevin has alluded to a beefalo mating season that is in the works.

Seriously? I hadn't heard that. That's actually really cool. Edited by TheHomeChicken

been in this game for 607 days, they respawn by me rougly every 200 days (by me)

We know Mr.Help.But seriously,you dont need to lie on forums.And most importantly,dont tell others what isnt true.They DO NOT respawn.If they did,how come they didnt reappear at my day 220++ when i killed them at day 6 or so?And they never respawn,Even if you lie about it.Also,if you have your username help it should equal to helping people,not telling random stuff to them wich you dont even know that is true.So please,next time you answer,make sure,you are not liing and telling the Truth.If you dont answer,and just reply that would you like to know too,we're good with that..Its much better than liing.Also if you have your 607 days,please,post me an image in PM.I want to see it.

Ora    10

We know Mr.Help.But seriously,you dont need to lie on forums.And most importantly,dont tell others what isnt true.They DO NOT respawn.If they did,how come they didnt reappear at my day 220++ when i killed them at day 6 or so?And they never respawn,Even if you lie about it.Also,if you have your username help it should equal to helping people,not telling random stuff to them wich you dont even know that is true.So please,next time you answer,make sure,you are not liing and telling the Truth.If you dont answer,and just reply that would you like to know too,we're good with that..Its much better than liing.Also if you have your 607 days,please,post me an image in PM.I want to see it.

Have you seen help's other posts? I don't think he's smart enough to be held accountable for his own actions.

Have you seen help's other posts? I don't think he's smart enough to be held accountable for his own actions.

No,I haven't.You tought I did for a [insert certain number of time here]..Didn't you?How silly from you.

QuadroMan1    12

Oh you'll love this.. Just 6 days ago he said he was on day 307.. So in 6 days he played for 2,400 minutes which is 6.6 hours a day... Either a no life or a liar.

Xhero    10

They dont respawn I wish they did. Also I want a neat ability fo the beefalo hat I love its design.

Ora    10

I think that someone was snooping around in the code not too long ago and discovered code for a baby beefalo, so it may not be too far off. Don't quote me on that though, because I can't remember for sure.