Lucas-Shiroi Don't Starve Art

ohhh ok, i watch anime but i don't know anything about the companies and studios that make them.

If you like anime then I suggest you to watch some of Shaft's anime (Madoka Magica or Bakemonogatari for example). They are really nice :3

Also! May I request a Walani drawing? Anything that features Walani would be fine for me (◕‿◕✿)

If you like anime then I suggest you to watch some of Shaft's anime (Madoka Magica or Bakemonogatari for example). They are really nice :3

Also! May I request a Walani drawing? Anything that features Walani would be fine for me (◕‿◕✿)

I have seen a few actually, such as madoka, bakemonogatari and nisekoi.

I didn't even know Walani was out, i've missed a few of the latest rhymes with play episodes.

i'll see what i can come up with

• Like 1

I started colouring this and got pretty far actually but i suddenly realized i didn't like how it was coming out, so im going to start again, colouring takes a while though so i figure i'll atleast post the lineart for now

D8knmWQ.jpg

I needed a reference for the pose to get it right but i like how it is right now. Also Walani has weird clothes

• Like 7

I started colouring this and got pretty far actually but i suddenly realized i didn't like how it was coming out, so im going to start again, colouring takes a while though so i figure i'll atleast post the lineart for now

D8knmWQ.jpg

I needed a reference for the pose to get it right but i like how it is right now. Also Walani has weird clothes

OH MY GOSH! This is wonderful!

My pretty surfer waifu~