Issue title
 *Crash when loading any world where character is set to Wigfrid*

Steps to reproduce

*Select "Play"*

*Select "New Game"*

*Change "Character" to Wigfrid*

*Back to menu and Select "Start"

Describe your issue
 *Among most other issues that seem to work themselves out, this one is the most notorious. After having spent the better part of a week leveling EXP enough to earn Wigfrid, the game will not load when her character is selected. I considered at first that maybe the issue was more with the fact that I was changing some of the world defaults (No summer or winter. It is easier to navigate the world to find Maxwell's Door to unlock the last characters - which I sill cannot get the proper world to spawn to unlock Wes in the PS4 version so I'm starting anew on PS3).  

I have seen a few times in the middle of an auto save that a warning would suddenly pop up and tell me that there doesn't seem to be enough space for it to save. I have had numerous other new game files crash upon start up but after restarting my console, deleting that save and starting again it seems to work just fine.  

The following tests have lead me to conclude that it is just her character.

1) Selection of any earned character with the exception of Wigfrid; with no changes to environment allows the game to load without issue 4 out of 5 attempts

2) Selection of any character with the exception of Wigfrid, allowing changes in the environment allows the game to load with no problems 3 out of 5 attempts.

3) Selection of Wigfrid with no changes to environment, begins with loading screens for world generation. Moves to black screen with Loading... crashes 5 out of 5 attempts.

4) Selection of Wigfrid with changes to environment, begins with loading screens for world generation. Moves to black screen with Loading... crashes 5 out of 5 attempts.

I have tried deleting my game save data and deleting the game files and reinstalling and still come across the same problems. I love the game and have been diligently trying to unlock Wes for a very very long time, I'd like to do it on at least one of my consoles and for my game play experience Wigfrid is the best character for the job.*

Hey I have this same problem I have another character webber on about day 100 and he works fine but any time I try and make a new game with wigfrid it always crashes my ps3 please help what can I do? I want to play this character so bad

Archived