Sign in to follow this  
Theinsanefruitloop

Operation: Don't Starve Animation Project

Mack18853    1,301

This seems pretty cool.

But if it fails, I have the funeral hymnals ready:

So don't worry.

You have my full support on this project.

One thing I'm sure is that I'm not giving up on the project. I might be very slow but I tend to finish things that I already took almost my whole day of doing. It would be fun and besides this is a great opportunity to learn animation! 8D

and thank you for the support! 8D

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop

Mack18853    1,301

One thing I'm sure is that I'm not giving up on the project. I might be very slow but I tend to finish things that I already took almost my whole day of doing. It would be fun and besides this is a great opportunity to learn animation! 8D

and thank you for the support! 8D

No problem.

Mobbstar    13,938

Because of Wilson's hair I forgot to even make a comic page today. So expect a very late update on the Don't starve comic on my lil post

P.S I ruined Wilson 

Oh no! No comic today :cry:

looks like Wilson cauterized his arms too much :p

• Like 1

ButterStuffed    1,594

Because of Wilson's hair I forgot to even make a comic page today. So expect a very late update on the Don't starve comic on my lil post

P.S I ruined Wilson

untitled_by_fruitloop_chan-d8z38hw.png

What delightfully soulless eyes

I really admire the effort you put into your art, your comics are one of the few reasons I still check these forums. I sincerely can't wait to see how your animation turns out considering the really awesome comic series you've got going on I doubt it will disappoint.

Also i'm sorry for my previous bland and unnecessary post I made before, I'm not much of an outgoing person so when I do say something it sometimes ends up being awkward and I don't realize it.

• Like 3

Successfully finished Wilson 3D model. Time spend: 46 hours. Tomorrow will be putting some skeletons on him and also painting him with texture

untitled1_by_fruitloop_chan-d8z71o2.png

@WeirdWanderer Awww *hugs* Thank you that made me feel motivated even more! ;w;

• Like 4

Derpime    501

Looking forward to see the result,i cannot even how to make a character moves in sfm.

Also,update to windows 10

ImDaMisterL    20,026

Can someone explain to me why I didn't know about the existence of this topic before?

I SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE SOONER!!!

• Like 3

I'm sick and well I couldn't resist on doing Wilson's 3D seriously I'm going to fix his eyes cause wilson with white eyes are seriously SERIOUSLY off. I'm going to make his beady eyes instead another 3 hours to make. going to maybe finish this tomorrow because my runny nose is annoying as hell

untitled_by_fruitloop_chan-d8zgpqe.png

• Like 1

Derpime    501

Woaaaaaa,watch your health mate.Nobody wants you to lie in your bed whole day.Maybe,maybe you could just take a day off...

I could but I don't want to just lay on my bed and sleep. I'm a workaholic I need to do something for the day or my life won't be complete or my day is missing. I don't know why though it's always like that

Derpime    501

I am starting to be like that.Like i need to work or something productive before i go on my computer.I always feel guilty when i have not done any work...

But sometimes,you just have to rest..

Edited by Derpime

Derpime    501

Just take a nap for like 1 hour then drink a glass of cold lemonade,it will help

Anyway,will you make a youtube channel?

Wooooo a week from rest and I'm continuing the Wilson skeleton oh btw, the first Wilson model is corrupted because of my stupid mistake so I have to create new. I pain in the butt really

untitled_by_fruitloop_chan-d908e0h.png