Operation: Don't Starve Animation Project

Hello everyone! My name is Loop and I'm working on Don't Starve animation because I just love Don't Starve too much <3

To start it off, I'm a beginner/noob at animation because seriously I just started to self study like three days ago. Making Don't Starve an animation would be one of my goals in achieving my dream as an animator. I use Blender in the moment because just so you know it is free in steam and a friend of mine suggested it to me as a practice tool on 3D modeling and animation.

I just made this thread to post the progress on the project because my other thread is just for my comic and random drawings.

I work on this project alone so it might take me a lot of time to be finished.

If you guys have any ideas, comment here and I'll see what I can do to put it on the animation

icona_by_fruitloop_chan-d8yykvo.png

• Like 9

One thing I'm sure is that I'm not giving up on the project. I might be very slow but I tend to finish things that I already took almost my whole day of doing. It would be fun and besides this is a great opportunity to learn animation! 8D

and thank you for the support! 8D

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop

One thing I'm sure is that I'm not giving up on the project. I might be very slow but I tend to finish things that I already took almost my whole day of doing. It would be fun and besides this is a great opportunity to learn animation! 8D

and thank you for the support! 8D

No problem.

Because of Wilson's hair I forgot to even make a comic page today. So expect a very late update on the Don't starve comic on my lil post

P.S I ruined Wilson 

Oh no! No comic today :cry:

looks like Wilson cauterized his arms too much :p

• Like 1

Because of Wilson's hair I forgot to even make a comic page today. So expect a very late update on the Don't starve comic on my lil post

P.S I ruined Wilson

untitled_by_fruitloop_chan-d8z38hw.png

What delightfully soulless eyes

I really admire the effort you put into your art, your comics are one of the few reasons I still check these forums. I sincerely can't wait to see how your animation turns out considering the really awesome comic series you've got going on I doubt it will disappoint.

Also i'm sorry for my previous bland and unnecessary post I made before, I'm not much of an outgoing person so when I do say something it sometimes ends up being awkward and I don't realize it.

• Like 3

I'm sick and well I couldn't resist on doing Wilson's 3D seriously I'm going to fix his eyes cause wilson with white eyes are seriously SERIOUSLY off. I'm going to make his beady eyes instead another 3 hours to make. going to maybe finish this tomorrow because my runny nose is annoying as hell

untitled_by_fruitloop_chan-d8zgpqe.png

• Like 1

I am starting to be like that.Like i need to work or something productive before i go on my computer.I always feel guilty when i have not done any work...

But sometimes,you just have to rest..

Edited by Derpime