Terraria 1.3

PhelsarusBeel

So i'm suprised no one has heard of it or at least made a post about it but next week on Thuesday Terraria releases it's 1.3 update. This will be the last update to the game after that Re-Logic will move on to both Terraria Otherworld and Terraria 2.

Trailer for the interested

Some of the new features that where shown

-New biomes

-New NPCs

-New bosses

-New mounts

-A new Expert mode that is suppose to mix things up in terms of bosses

-Steamintegrated Multiplayer meaning that MP is not peer to peer like before

-Steam Achievements

And a lot more that has not been shown.

Gotta say i'm more then happy about all of this since it really shows that the guys at Re-Logic wanted to finish Terraria with a bang and im more then exited for the patch to drop.

Also if anyone wants to start fresh when the patch drops i'm more then interested in that.

And again I missed a great video. I wanted to make a thread about it when the new update comes out but I didn't even knew a trailer existed until now

Considering that the trailer came out yesterday (aka in the middle of the night for me) i also was suprised to see it still the features shown make me really happy and probably make me dump another 50-100 hours into Terraria

Also the earlier a Topic for a specific thing exists the better i say because that way a proper discussion can begin before the patch comes out. Also a little bit of hype here and there is always nice.

So i'm suprised no one has heard of it or at least made a post about it but next week on Thuesday Terraria releases it's 1.3 update.

Er, is that supposed to be Tuesday or Thursday? :razz:

-Steamintegrated Multiplayer meaning that MP is not peer to peer like before

Sweet. Maybe I'll actually manage to play multiplayer this time. Anyway, it's been a while since I've been interested in Terraria, but I'm looking forward to this now.

I might be interested when the update comes out, but right now I'm kinda maybe a little obsessed with DST. Also I can't play for very long every day, and I'm an "experienced noob"; I can hold my own most of the time but there's a ton of stuff I don't know.

So big question of the day.

What is the feature your most exited about with the new patch. Can be anything can be a weapon can be mode or just a little detail.

For me it's probably the new weapons that they showed in the trailer like that sword that extends itself like halfway across the screen. Looks bloody awesome and it will be fun working towards that thing. Also Yo-Yos seem like a cool new weapontype even though i find it a bit wierd but hey if Smash Bros taught me anything then that you never underestimate a guy with a Yo-Yo.

So big question of the day.

What is the feature your most exited about with the new patch. Can be anything can be a weapon can be mode or just a little detail.

For me it's probably the new weapons that they showed in the trailer like that sword that extends itself like halfway across the screen. Looks bloody awesome and it will be fun working towards that thing. Also Yo-Yos seem like a cool new weapontype even though i find it a bit wierd but hey if Smash Bros taught me anything then that you never underestimate a guy with a Yo-Yo.

those granite elemental thigns because they remind me of Malphite.

You can't stop the rock!

Archived