Ping

• Developer

I doubt it...

I also don't recall. It's probably there in the sounds thread, though.

I couldn't find any info about the instrument that'd voice him! What do you think would fit best, though? A trumpet, an organ, a violin... ?

EDIT: Apparently he was being voiced with a Harmonica, I'll try out different instruments for his voices and see how it goes...

I couldn't find any info about the instrument that'd voice him! What do you think would fit best, though? A trumpet, an organ, a violin... ?

He's crafty and good at hiding his intentions. I think a violin or a trumpet would sound better. That's just me, though.

• Developer

He's crafty and good at hiding his intentions. I think a violin or a trumpet would sound better. That's just me, though.

Okie dokie lokie!

Just one more question, how many voice sounds would he need? Around 8, like a character? Around 3 seconds each?

Yay people! I got accepted. I'm now a student at a graphic design school with focus on animation!!!

Finally I'm living in ordered circumstances, no more candidacies no more uncertainty about the future and a more structured schedule.

Will say I'm pumped, I'm high-minded and I've got predictable freetime now.

What Art is needed at the moment

Archived