So... How did you die?

I'm very successful....... at dying.I died by hounds, boars, tentacles, bees, spiders, buffaloes... I almost got killed by a frog, yes a FROG! I'm so feeble I think even the darn turkey is a threat to my life. I've starved to death and got swallowed by the darkness. I got killed by the giant moving tree and from eating monster meat. Now all that is left for me to do is set myself on fire and then drown.

After the naughty and nice update i was so happy that i could get small birds that i spent all of my time trying to raise an army, i was so preoccupied with this that i forgot to farm thinking that i had all the food i needed in chests. After going through all my food the hunger got me. I spent my last moments frantically searching my nearby chests for any source of food.

hint for next time ( kill your bird pets ) they drop morsels :p( press ctrl klick on birdy friend wack him in the nuts = profit )

As Wilson, I went into a swamp biome to get some tentacle spots, but as I was fighting, four tentacles suddenly sprang up, destroyed my armor, and killed me. Luckily, I had a Meat Effigy, and I journeyed back to the spot to retrieve my items. It was a two days' journey, and when I lit a fire at night, six hounds attacked, three of them fire hounds. I didn't stand a chance.

I'm relatively new to Don't Starve and so far I've died twice. The first time Iwas living a happy life in a savanna with some beefalo nearby. Then, one day, I tried to steal a tallbird's egg (after the tweak in its speed)...You know the rest. The second time I made two mistakes: 1, I did not wear my logsuit at night, and 2, I had my volume low. Hounds came out of nowhere and mauled me to death. First time I ever encountered hounds. FREAKED ME OUT. Now I'm going on strong on day 24 (or around that number), live in a savanna, survived one attack by hounds, and have killed any spider dens near me to prevent the Spider Queen from coming to kill me.P.S. I play as Willow

Made it to day 115 as Wilson, built a Pigman village from the ground up and supplied them all with top hats so I could be the most dapper gentleman I could be as I took on the Spider Queen alongside them. On the way, though, one of them became a werepig and mauled me, still wearing his tophat. Since I was wearing a vest instead of an amulet, I didn't come back. At the very least, I died a gentlemanly death.

God I just discovered this thread today. I need to serf the treads more fluently. Anyway how did I die well the first time I died I was curious to what would happen if I hit a Beefalo.... Didn't survive that. Another time I had in countered my first swamp monster, or tentacle, but I knew they were dangerous so I turned the other direction find another and die from one hit. But so far I haven't died yet and I'm on day 46. But just today my younger brother died from two tree guards.

Was doing a pigskin run to make a few extra futball helmets for later use in the swamp (a small pig village without a king in the middle of swap, so the pigs from time to time get too close to the swamp tentacles) when suddenly, I get triple teamed by 3, get caught in the middle of all 3 trying to grab some leftover pigskin (tried to nab and run, obvious fail) and Soon after all 3 whipped me a good few times, the helmet I was wearing broke, and I had no way of escaping since I was stuck inbetween all 3 of those swamp monsters, and died. Lucky me, I had a meat effigy and I figured, collect my stuff and head back home, but unfortunately for me, a mob of no less than 10 hounds literally surrounded me and killed me; there goes me surviving 138 days. Bah, I should have worn my spare amulet when I went to collect my things! >.<

If you haven't learned anything from this thread, then just remember not to take dangerous risks and die horribly.And also, I'm sorry to say this guys, but I'm secretly laughing at your misfortunes.

dont laugh at me for thinking I could take those Third Stage Dens by myself!

My first time was with hounds... i was running into my campfire to load it and then they attacked me... I was running with log in my hand and they were attacking me at last 10 seconds of dusk, i was going to light my campfire and fight them back, they surrounded me and beaten to death when i was firing my fire. Second try wasn't better... my smallbird got killed by tentacle and i was trying to avenge my friend by fire dart... i stand too close. :( It one hitted me after my shot.Now i have 19 days and meat effigy to defend myself.

If you haven't learned anything from this thread, then just remember not to take dangerous risks and die horribly.And also, I'm sorry to say this guys, but I'm secretly laughing at your misfortunes.

It's quite alright on my end to laugh at my misfortunes in how I die, frankly I laugh as well. At first I curse and tell the monster that killed me I will have my revenge and to shove off, then I laugh.And a fun side note- everything in this game is a risk, to find food, have to risk your own life to avoid mobs like tentacles, werepigs, krampus, exc. And not just to find food either, gathering materials too, risk of setting off spiders, tree guardians, tentacles, blah blah blah XD Edited by Lady Tyrantess

You obviously have not watched Leroy Jenkins. I have learned a lot from that video.

You obviously have not watched Leroy Jenkins. I have learned a lot from that video.

OKAY! LETS DO THIS! LEEEEEEEERRROOYYYY! JJEEEENNNKIIINSSS!*people watch him go inside the building*Oh god, he just ran in there.yeah, first death and only death so far is when I attacked a spider queen with only an axe and a logsuit. Now I avoid them whenever possible.

I only died to a Spider Queen once, but it taught me something: smaller monsters, like spiders, need only one Pan Flute song to fall asleep, but larger monsters, like the Spider Queen, need at least three. It suffices to say that I thought the Spider Queen was asleep when it wasn't.

It's quite alright on my end to laugh at my misfortunes in how I die, frankly I laugh as well. At first I curse and tell the monster that killed me I will have my revenge and to shove off, then I laugh.And a fun side note- everything in this game is a risk, to find food, have to risk your own life to avoid mobs like tentacles, werepigs, krampus, exc. And not just to find food either, gathering materials too, risk of setting off spiders, tree guardians, tentacles, blah blah blah XD

When I mean by "risks", I'm talking about the already known dangers, like spider nests or tentacle infested swamps. Not the world, lol.