Progress deleted?

I have a Windows computer, and I play the game using Steam. Cloud saving is enabled.

I started playing my world and I was on Day 22. I saved and quit at Day 25, but when I got back on I had been sent back to Day 22, with all of my recent progress gone. I played again for about 20 minutes, saved and quit, and exited the game. When I got back on later that day I had been sent back to Day 22 again.

Help, anyone? I don't want to lose all of my progress. I can post logs, saved games, etc if it helps.

Hmm, it sounds there was something interfering when your game was trying connect to the Steam Cloud to save your progress. 

Try fully restarting your computer, log into Steam once more and try playing to see if that fixes the Steam Cloud save issue. You can also try disabling Steam Cloud for Don't Starve - this way your game saves locally.

Hmm, it sounds there was something interfering when your game was trying connect to the Steam Cloud to save your progress. 

Try fully restarting your computer, log into Steam once more and try playing to see if that fixes the Steam Cloud save issue. You can also try disabling Steam Cloud for Don't Starve - this way your game saves locally.

I restarted my computer and turned off Steam Cloud syncing, but it didn't work. The issue's happening to all of my saves - maybe my game is corrupt somehow? I checked the Local Game Cache Integrity and Steam said there were no issues, though.

Archived