[Crash] Can't create a new save

So, i had that bug of DS not saving the game when not properly closed from, due to a peak of energy. So I uninstalled everything, deleted every file related to the game. Including saves, Klei's and the mod's folder on the steam folder, everything I could find. Unsubscribed to every mod.

But I've installed it again twice, now. And when I try to start a new game, it goes to the black screen, and return to the initial screen. I tried to revalidate the files, reinstall everything, but it keeps happening.

I'm out of ideas of what I should do now.

So, i had that bug of DS not saving the game when not properly closed from, due to a peak of energy. So I uninstalled everything, deleted every file related to the game. Including saves, Klei's and the mod's folder on the steam folder, everything I could find. Unsubscribed to every mod.
But I've installed it again twice, now. And when I try to start a new game, it goes to the black screen, and return to the initial screen. I tried to revalidate the files, reinstall everything, but it keeps happening.

I'm out of ideas of what I should do now.

If you continuously encounter a black screen when starting a game, you will need to re-run your DxSetup and VCRedist installers. These two files are found in your Don't Starve folders in Steam.

To re-install vcredist in folder:
Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\VCRedist.exe

To re-install DXSetup in folder:
Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\DXRedist.exe

Also, please ensure that your graphics card has been updated with the latest drivers.

Archived