Sign in to follow this  
HeeHaw

[H] Don't Starve Steam gift [W] Alan Wake Franchise (or...)

HeeHaw    10

If I don't trade it for something worthwhile, I am giving it to my girlfriend, who will probably never play it. Don't let this game go to waste!

HeeHaw    10

Will do.The trade is still open, but I'm not interested in TF2 or pretty much any First Person Shooter. I've got the ones I like, but I'm just not into the genre too much.

Solnaga    25

How about trading my Don't Starve gift for your Ace of Spades gift? Seems like an interesting and fun game. :)

Derp I need to update that >.> already traded it away. Sorry I forgot about that.

HeeHaw    10

Derp I need to update that >.> already traded it away. Sorry I forgot about that.

Damn! I am not usually into FPS games, but that one looked fun. Hrm. Well, I'll take another look at your list but I think that was the one I wanted XD(I am so picky)

HeeHaw    10

You can get Alan Wake right now for like 7 bucks on steam, or the franchise for 10. Dead Island GOTY is also on sale for 7.50 (US Dollars) ;DStill interested in Ace of Spades as well.

Edited by HeeHaw

HeeHaw    10

I've got a Steam gift of The Binding of Isaac as well, and would be interested in throwing that in with Don't Starve Steam gift.If you haven't played The Binding of Isaac, you should. There is a free demo on Newgrounds, and personally, I've put about 130 hours into the game, and enjoy every minute of it.So, let's talk trades! Isaac + Don't Starve for...