[Resolved] Game keeps crashing

Hello.

My problem is that I can run Don't Starve once or two times if Im lucky, after saving and exiting game I can't run it again because of multiple lua errors. Then I have to delete the game and download it again and after quitting download again... Can you please help me solve this?

I have attached dxdiag and screenshot of the most recent lua error. I didnt save previous errors but I remember that was something about fullscreen and another one about crafting if im not mistaken.

GzjdA.jpg

DxDiag.txt

Alas, we'll need more info on this crash; please upload a copy of your log.txt file. You can find it in Documents\ klei\donotstarve\log.txt 

Also, do you have both a dedicated and integrated video card in your machine? From the looks of it, the game is starting up using an integrated card (Intel HD Graphics 3000), which could be what is causing the issue.

To be honest, there's no "Klei" folder (or any folder linked with Don't Starve or Klei) in documents and I can't find the log file... I even used windows search but no result, not sure why. Same goes for MDMP file, it's not in Don't Starve/bin...

Yes, I'm playing DS on laptop with an integrated card, however it seems that verifying integrity of game cache solved the issue for now as I was able to launch the game multiple times in a row without any crashes. That's good enough for me so we can assume that problem is solved :)

Thank you.

Archived