Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

ADSKIQ

БАРСУК-ЧИТЕР

ADSKIQ    0

Расскажите как бороться против Барсука. я уже 2 раза подряд дохну от него он просто самый читерский даже если он стоит к тебе спинной и замахивается не на тебя урон приходит тебе ! где логика я боролся против него с свиньями и Барсук стоял ко мне спинной и тут его Мочат свиньи и он на них замахивается и пока он ко мне повернут спинной я пытался его ударить но  урон какимто магическим оброзом пришол мне даже если он был повернут не комне лицом! я что только не пробывал но он меня побеждает((((( 

Auth    9917

"Tell us how to fight against Badger. I have 2 times in a row I will blow him, he is simply the cheat even if it costs back to you and not at you brandishing the damage comes to you! Where is the logic I fought against it with pigs and Badger stood back to me and then it Ret pig and it swings on them and while he turn his back to me, I tried to hit him but the damage kakimto magical obrozom prishol me even though he was not turned face-BR ! I only probyval but it beats me ((((( "

Bearger is incredibly difficult to beat, I recommend just feeding him honey until he falls asleep, surrounding him with gunpowder, and letting that do the job.