[Mod]Some more items, a few tweaks, hopefully no crashes.

The two chips and the grenade are in scripts/sim/unitdefs/itemdefs.lua.

Optical Laser T.A.G. is in scripts/sim/abilities/observePath.lua.

Footfall Dampener is in scripts/sim/abilities/sprint.lua.

Manual Icebreaker is in scripts/sim/abilities/manual_hack.lua.

Hey man, you made a few mistakes (please don't take this the wrong way, I just want to make sure a few assumptions I made are correct) there is no "manual_hack.lua" in your mod files there is: "manualHack.lua" and "manual_ice_break.lua". I looked inside manualHack to see the code and there is a manualHack file already in the game so I assumed that couldn't be your modded file. I also compared the code of the in-game file and the file in your mod both are the same. So I'm guessing you meant "manual_ice_breaker.lua" instead of "manual_hack.lua"

Also you said the code for the modded augments was in there where you pointed, but while looking for the code for the modded accelerator chips I also found code named similarly to the augments names like:

"quiet_sprint", "optical_tagger", and "manual_hack" (I think, I don't exactly remember the names) so I copied those too, better safe than sorry (but I did copied those files you said too, those I found must be the code to buy them and those you said are the code to execute the item right?) . I hope that this was correct and that I didn't break anything. I haven't tested it yet so I'm gonna go play and I'll see if I find any crashes. Thanks for your instructions anyway! 

About the crashes,  :hopelessness: I couldn't start my game Idk what is the problem I searched through the code and made sure everything was correct but it just wouldn't start. I had to remove the mod code and leave it as it was before I could be able to open the game.

Could someone help me please?

Hm. I don't play Sharp very often, but I wonder if changing his augment to be for every 3 augments to every 2 augments would break any balance.

EDIT/NOTE:

And I accidentally managed to wipe out my entire mod, so looks like it's back to the last upload for me.

Howdy,

You need to get a github or google code account to start using version control for anything you modify. 

Cheers.

Hey so my balance concerns in the original post about broken synergies have yet to be rectified. I'll just quote myself on the subject

I decide to take this mod on an endless run and am currently day 11. I’ve got some serious concerns with the balance of your mod. Certain combinations of items absolutely break the game

--Toxin microinjecter when combined with torque injectors makes you able to use it unlimited times in a single turn effectively removing a guard from the map.

Suggestion for balance: make it a 2 turn item or make it not work with torque injector if that’s possible

--Electrowash Trap really broken because of a few things, it has a crazy low cool down of 5 turns which make have archive Nika with torque injector able to use it every three turns prime to whole map as it was cleared out with traps.

Three it has too much synergy with the toxin micro injector combination above. My archive Nika using this trifecta of items can knockout and keep down all the guards during alert level 6 single handedly complete shutting down the level indefinitely.

Suggestion for balance: Make it able to knock out agents properly or Raise the cool down to somewhere around 8-10

I love the majority of the items in this mod especially Rapid deploy server. just a few concerns are keeping me from fully enjoying it.

Archived