Master Modlist (featuring mods, language packs, libarys, guides and tools)

SOFT Mods

Soft Mods are Mods which use the new Modloader by Klei. As soon as we start finding out how to create them, they mean less effort for creator and user. They also allow to have multiple mods which effect the same file.

Spoiler

Agents (New/Edited Agents or new abilities)

Spoiler

Dr Pedler by Shirsh (SW)

Agent Mist by Shirsh (SW)

Agent Ghuff by Shirsh (SW)

N-Umi by Shirsh (SW)

Guards

Spoiler

Advanced Guard Protocol by Cyberboy2000 (SW)

Items and Augments

Spoiler

New Items and Augments original by Nerava, ported and improved by wodzu_93 (SW)

Custom Augment Mod by Colonel_S (SW)

Spartan Boots by Bosak (SW)

Programs

Spoiler

Programs Extended by wodzu_93 (SW)

Gameplay

Spoiler

Ingame Wiki Logs by Human_Kirby (SW)

Instant Grenades by Shirsh (SW)

UI and Graphics

Spoiler

UI Tweaks by osheroff (SW)

Archieved Portraits by Shirsh (SW)

Examples

Spoiler

API Example Mod by Jason (SW)

"Editors" or Stuff to mess with

Spoiler

Level Select by Zetty (SW)

Power Multiplier by ChaoMing (Hard Mod, but works with the new version)

lua REPL by osheroff (SW)

Generation Options + by Cyberboy2000 (SW)

Lone Start by Shirsh (SW)

Tools

Spoiler

Sim Constructor + Sequential Mod Loader by Cyberboy2000 and Lemonymous (SW)

Language Packs

Spoiler

German by Silias Coldfire (SW)

Russian by Some1 (SW)

Brazilian by 毛虫 (SW)

Spanish by Azur Balmung, Davile and Javi Mik (SW)

Italian by Peats (SW)

Chinese Simplified (MSB) by GreDra, leere kARTon, Az19 and SongZian (SW)

Chinese Simplified (FZS) by GreDra, leere kARTon and SongZian (SW)

Chinese Simplified (PWF) by GreDra, leere kARTon and SongZian (SW)

French by Sarif and Mrmtte (SW)

Japanese by nsk (SW)

Czech by JetroCZ (SW)

Korean by Luathemoon (SW)

Turkish by yeoey (SW)

Traditional Chinese (DFHZ) by TeQuila (SW)

Libarys

Only importent if you are a modder,

Spoiler

Sequential Modloader by Lemonymous

modApiFix by Lemonymous

Guides

Spoiler

Tools

Spoiler

Nice thread. Hopefully it will grow by leaps and bounds :-)

May I suggest a format change?

Agents (New/Edited Agents or new abilities)
OMNI-Protector (WIP) by Human_Kirby
"Rebalance" of Decker's Augment by Cyberboy2000

Gameplay
Fully equipped Agents in Detention Centers by Human_Kirby
96 hours campaign length by orost

Enemies
Additional Guards by Cyberboy2000

(Also note I corrected spelling and punctuation in several places)

Ok, Chromiums Mod which rebalance Shalem is now in the Master Modlist.

So, just because Im interessted what you are currently trying to mod in, what to you try to mod in.

Im working on a mod which adds "Prototyp Items".

Prototyp Items are Level 2 Items which have an extra effect, like an emp which restores some AP. This makes Tier 2 Items even in Late Endless Interesting. After I finished some good Tier 2 Prototyp Items, I will also work on Items with bad effects and Prototyp 1 and 3 Items. Prototyp 1 Items are the stongest. Also, the Effects are hidden, this means you have to explore them.

It's not a mod, but did you tried to remove wireframes (highlighting things for agents in cover) via animdefs.lua? I did it, and really like how everything looks without it:

02.jpg

01.jpg

works cool for screenshots and some refreshed feel

later I get that commenting "build=..." for "kanim_hud_agent_hud" in same file hides additional highlighting for tile where character stand (sadly it also eliminate illusion of character's shadow)

Hi. Could someone send me the original scripts.zip upload? I have 2 Mods and not thought of it, to make a copy of the original scripts.zip. Now I would like to play the rest of the game modes with the original file. Many thanks in advance.

If you have the Steam version, just right click the game in the libary, select probertys, go into local data (or something like this) and hit verify game cache. If you have another version, just redownload it . Also, always have a backups of your original script.zip

Excuse me, I have posted a mod in my own topic, but it seems nobody has seen it. Would you mind to add this mod:

Plastech_Modded_MKII_1.0.zip

To the master mod list please?

It is a new guard brought back to life from Klei's left over code on an unimplemented guard for Plastech and a balance on Plastech's threat guard spawn rates.  

Oh, by the way this mod is the result of an indirect collaboration between:

HumanKirby, Cyberboy2000, and Shirsh so please post them as authors of this mod.

Ok, the Steam Workshop Modloader is added to the List. Also, to get to the Workshopsites from the mods which suports this (currently only my Fullt Eqiped Agents mod), click the (SW) behind the creators name. Im also going to port smaller mods if people want that (Im still looking into the files to see how it works.) For more information on it, read the top post or this  http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/56698-steam-workshop-mod-loader-v1

Ok, the Steam Workshop Modloader is added to the List. Also, to get to the Workshopsites from the mods which suports this (currently only my Fullt Eqiped Agents mod), click the (SW) behind the creators name. Im also going to port smaller mods if people want that (Im still looking into the files to see how it works.) For more information on it, read the top post or this  http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/56698-steam-workshop-mod-loader-v1

Out of curiosity, does the Fully Equipped Agents mod work w/ the new update?  I've recently done a fresh install of Invis Inc and haven't reinstalled the mod yet.

I was just wondering if it's working w/ the new archive versions of Sharp and Prism?

The Steam Modloader Version works fine (but you wont get the Archieve Version, havent worked for quite some time o this mod, and archieve version seem to crash the game when they apper in detention, going to look into it). The version on te forum is going to be updated soon. (You will see it in the changelog)

The Steam Modloader Version works fine (but you wont get the Archieve Version, havent worked for quite some time o this mod, and archieve version seem to crash the game when they apper in detention, going to look into it). The version on te forum is going to be updated soon. (You will see it in the changelog)

I've been trying to use the version you have uploaded currently to Steam, but agents do not have any equipment when I rescue them from the Detention Center.

I subscribed from Steam workshop, refreshed mods in-game through the Mod Loader, made sure that Fully Equipped Agents was set to On and started a few new games.

Each time I tried to rescue an agent from a Detention Center, they had no equipment.  Also, I have only encountered vanilla agents (no Central, Monst3r, Prism, Sharp) thus far, but I haven't tested this enough to come to any real conclusion.

Still, as none of the agents have had their equipment, I don't think it's working or perhaps there's some instruction that I may have missed.

Did you make a new campain? I think it only works on new campains.

Yes, I tried several times, all from new campaigns.

I start up Invis Inc, go into Options, make sure that Fully Equipped Agents is checked to "On" in the Mod Loader, start a new campaign as normal, go to first Detention Center mission and it is a vanilla agent w/ no equipment.

Every single time.

Did you make a new campain? I think it only works on new campains.

Yes, I tried several times, all from new campaigns.

I start up Invis Inc, go into Options, make sure that Fully Equipped Agents is checked to "On" in the Mod Loader, start a new campaign as normal, go to first Detention Center mission and it is a vanilla agent w/ no equipment.

Every single time.

Ok, I now I know why I hasent worked out. The version on this forum is now fixed, but the Modloader version does not want to work. (also, if you want to use the forum version with the modloader, you need to copy it into the scripts_ml.zip instead of the normal script.zip)

local mod = {}

local agentdefs = include("sim/unitdefs/agentdefs")

local serverdefs = include( "modules/serverdefs" )

local createAgent = serverdefs.createAgent

local DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL = serverdefs.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL

function mod:load()

self.bak = {}

log:write( "FEAGENTS Enabled" );

self.bak.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL = serverdefs.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL

serverdefs.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL =

{

-- These are potential rescueable units. DONT ADD ANYTHING THAT ISN'T RESCUEABLE.

-- and give them ONLY WHAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO RESCUED UNITS.

createAgent( "stealth_1", { "augment_deckard","item_tazer", "item_cloakingrig_deckard" } ),

createAgent( "engineer_2", { "augment_international_v1", "item_tazer" } ),

createAgent( "sharpshooter_1", { "augment_shalem","item_tazer_shalem", "item_light_rifle_shalem" } ),

createAgent( "stealth_2", { "augment_banks","item_tazer", "item_paralyzer_banks" } ),

createAgent( "sharpshooter_2", { "augment_nika","item_power_tazer_nika" } ),

createAgent( "engineer_1", { "augment_tony","item_tazer","item_shocktrap_tony" } ),

createAgent( "cyborg_1", { "augment_sharp_1","item_tazer" } ),

createAgent( "disguise_1", { "augment_prism_2","item_tazer" } ),

createAgent( "central_pc", { "augment_central", "item_tazer" } ),

createAgent("monst3r_pc", { "augment_monst3r", "item_monst3r_gun" } ),

}

return true

end

function mod:unload()

serverdefs.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL = self.bak.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL

self.bak.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL = nil

log:write( "FEAGENTS Disabled" );

return true

end

return mod;

I have not a clue why

Ok, I now I know why I hasent worked out. The version on this forum is now fixed, but the Modloader version does not want to work. (also, if you want to use the forum version with the modloader, you need to copy it into the scripts_ml.zip instead of the normal script.zip)

local mod = {}

local agentdefs = include("sim/unitdefs/agentdefs")

local serverdefs = include( "modules/serverdefs" )

local createAgent = serverdefs.createAgent

local DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL = serverdefs.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL

function mod:load()

self.bak = {}

log:write( "FEAGENTS Enabled" );

self.bak.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL = serverdefs.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL

serverdefs.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL =

{

-- These are potential rescueable units. DONT ADD ANYTHING THAT ISN'T RESCUEABLE.

-- and give them ONLY WHAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO RESCUED UNITS.

createAgent( "stealth_1", { "augment_deckard","item_tazer", "item_cloakingrig_deckard" } ),

createAgent( "engineer_2", { "augment_international_v1", "item_tazer" } ),

createAgent( "sharpshooter_1", { "augment_shalem","item_tazer_shalem", "item_light_rifle_shalem" } ),

createAgent( "stealth_2", { "augment_banks","item_tazer", "item_paralyzer_banks" } ),

createAgent( "sharpshooter_2", { "augment_nika","item_power_tazer_nika" } ),

createAgent( "engineer_1", { "augment_tony","item_tazer","item_shocktrap_tony" } ),

createAgent( "cyborg_1", { "augment_sharp_1","item_tazer" } ),

createAgent( "disguise_1", { "augment_prism_2","item_tazer" } ),

createAgent( "central_pc", { "augment_central", "item_tazer" } ),

createAgent("monst3r_pc", { "augment_monst3r", "item_monst3r_gun" } ),

}

return true

end

function mod:unload()

serverdefs.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL = self.bak.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL

self.bak.DEFAULT_UNITDEFS_POTENTIAL = nil

log:write( "FEAGENTS Disabled" );

return true

end

return mod;

I have not a clue why

Tested and seems to be working fine now.  Started a new campaign, hit the first Detention Center and found Sharp complete w/ his Neural Disruptor.  

Nice work and thank you.  : )

Archived