Since I'm allowed to contribute to the art contents of this thread, I decided I could just as well just contribute (to the art contents of this thread). Here's Internationale, hacking something. Probably mr. Sharp's brains to upload a zillion kitty pictures there. Serves him right for being so full of himself. Or maybe she's just doing fun things with Security's desktops.

nydxjb.jpg

First of all, I'm sorry that her fingers look so gross. Drawing human hands is an eternal struggle to me, and I don't even draw all that much. Hopefully it's at least recognisable as Internationale. Next time I'll try to make a silly stickman comic about Invisible!

Fantastic!  Do you take commissions?

Hey. :-) Yeah, i would, but i must first ask Klei, for the permission.

I am live in germany and here it is not so easy with fanart commissions. :/

@invisiblecrystal: excellently done! You've got the art style down pat. What's Crystal's story?

Thanks! :-)

Mhh... yes, i thought she was in the hands of one of the corporations.

Then the Invisible Inc came and take her out, but she was hurt and have no memories more.

Sharp give her an new arm, because the arm was badly injured.

And he told Gladstone that Crystal whould be a good agent, because she has no memories, she can lern all from the Invisible Inc and be loyal, to be a agent is the only thing she now then.

Gladstone dont trust her, she think Crystal is an spy.

Thats all, at the moment. :-)

Mhh... yes, i thought she was in the hands of one of the corporations.

Then the Invisible Inc came and take her out, but she was hurt and have no memories more.

Sharp give her an new arm, because the arm was badly injured.

And he told Gladstone that Crystal whould be a good agent, because she has no memories, she can lern all from the Invisible Inc and be loyal, to be a agent is the only thing she now then.

Gladstone dont trust her, she think Crystal is an spy.

Thats all, at the moment. :-)

Well now that's interesting. Sharp giving people replacement arms? I imagine that Sharp would just go whole hog with the replacements and replace her entire body if he could. But that could be interesting. Agent who's gone through heavy Corporate programming, coming out pretty badly. May have no memories, but who knows if there's a set code just waiting to be said to re-activate who she is.

That sounds great! I enjoy seeing fellow fans doing stuff with the Invisible, Inc. world.

Well now that's interesting. Sharp giving people replacement arms? I imagine that Sharp would just go whole hog with the replacements and replace her entire body if he could. But that could be interesting. Agent who's gone through heavy Corporate programming, coming out pretty badly. May have no memories, but who knows if there's a set code just waiting to be said to re-activate who she is.

That sounds great! I enjoy seeing fellow fans doing stuff with the Invisible, Inc. world.

I thought me, when he can give replacements to his body, then he can give replacements to other bodys.

Like an Doc?

It is an interesting Idea, if he will make more of her body. :D

Yeeeees! I totally fell in love with the Invisible Inc world! :love_heart:

Gosh there's been some awesome additions to this thread!

@abardam That look is really nice. You ever consider making alternative loops for the Agent portrait pictures?

@invisiblecrystal: You definitely got the art style down! What program were you using to draw the art? Inkscape?

Ok, from the modding point of view, we would like to work with you, the problem currently are the .kwad files and some encrypeted ones (needed to edit/change the portraits). But animation etc. isnt my part (just writing new game mechanics, agents etc.), so I might talk trash.

Always cool to see new fan-artists! Crystal, you've nailed the style imo. Tikotitok, keep drawing hands dude! Hands are fun, they're my favorite body part to draw.

Here's a loop featuring Nika and a confused guard!

awesomesauce!

@invisiblecrystal: You definitely got the art style down! What program were you using to draw the art? Inkscape?

No, with Photoshop and most of the time with the Polygonal Lasso Tool. A bit exhausting, but it makes fun!

Ok, from the modding point of view, we would like to work with you, the problem currently are the .kwad files and some encrypeted ones (needed to edit/change the portraits). But animation etc. isnt my part (just writing new game mechanics, agents etc.), so I might talk trash.

If i can help with some art-stuff, i will help! :grin:

Let us make the game more awesome!

Just me messing around trying to replicate the Invisible Inc artstyle.

In case anyone is wondering who this is, it's the nameless agent who is with Central and Nika in the opening trailer. Yes, the one who got gunned down when Nika did her awesome bodyguard tackle thing.

For now, I've dubbed him K.D. (KIA Dude).  :indecisiveness:

post-465227-0-90199500-1433179046_thumb.

RIP Killian

Not even his superb goatee could save him from SecNet. He should have built a meat effigy imo

That made me laugh. I can totally see the team finding him in a Detention Center:

Banks: Killian, is that you?!

Nika: Didn't you die in the raid?

Decker: I almost didn't recognise you without your beard. Why did you shave it off?

Central: And more importantly, how did you survive?

Killian: I built a meat effigy.

Killian "KD" Dunwich always fancied himself as being the fastest shot in all of Invisible Inc. Unfortunately for him, the Corps shot first that day.

I wonder if he can be put in the agent pack? Besides all the former Pan-Euro Infosec Agency agents, maybe include the agents who died in the raid. Especially bald lady with that weird black eye thingy. And guy who looks super young compared to everyone else.

Hell, there's a ton of agents who got KIA in the intro. All of those faces with KIA across them. How interesting.

A lot of the KIA agents that flash through the screen look like they would have been SO COOL had they been playables. That said, I have very high hopes for whatever Klei has for the PEIA pack!

Killian was once of Invisible Inc's best under cover agents, easing into whatever corporation let their guard down enough to "hire" him. Quick on the draw and fast on his feet, he never expected a raid on home territory--certainly not with such a powerful AI behind the Inc's doors. *Mmm whatcha saaaaay*

What do you guys think his augment would have been?

One of the longest infiltration Killian was assigned to was a deep undercover operation into K&O's Thor division. He spent half a year training and biding his time, until he could safely recover the secrets of the Thor division.

And his Augment? Maybe to reflect an idea of being a fast shot/ fast on his feet let's him act once without triggering a guard's overwatch attack. Maybe a bit overpowered, perhaps, but let's you be a bit more riskier with Killian, letting you sneak out, have a bit more leeway while moving around with him, and then getting swiftly back into cover. I don't know, that's my idea.

One of the longest infiltration Killian was assigned to was a deep undercover operation into K&O's Thor division. He spent half a year training and biding his time, until he could safely recover the secrets of the Thor division.

And his Augment? Maybe to reflect an idea of being a fast shot/ fast on his feet let's him act once without triggering a guard's overwatch attack. Maybe a bit overpowered, perhaps, but let's you be a bit more riskier with Killian, letting you sneak out, have a bit more leeway while moving around with him, and then getting swiftly back into cover. I don't know, that's my idea.

That. Is a good idea. I like this. Yeah, it's slightly op if that one action is remotely classified as movement--but limits could probably be put on the extent of that augment if necessary (like, move 1 tile space OR make an action that would normally trigger an immediate overwatch). God knows I would have loved to shut a door so that one of my agents in an overwatch zone could escape/ambush!

tumblr_npd710AVy11u3gmyco1_400.pngtumblr_npd710AVy11u3gmyco2_400.png

Monst3r has a not-so-secret cache of bad photos of the mercs–he collects consucky photography of anyone and will actually buy it for a quick penny. The only person not in his repetoire is Gladstone. It is literally impossible to get a bad photo of Gladstone. She is the Barney Stinson of Invisible Inc.

Only Nika and Banks so far. Expect more to be uploaded--this is sort of a warm-up for the "mega-video" I'm working on.

Archived