"Invincible" Inc. Builds?

Could you please explain to me how to swap agents?

Do you mean you just leave an agent unconscious in the level? I haven't tried this, but wouldn't you simply find that exact same agent in a detention center again (I assumed that was how it worked). Can you find some other agent there?

Yes, you can leave an agent behind either unconscious or by aborting the mission once you have the others out of the building.  The abort option is listed in the Pause menu section.

If you already have 4 agents, I believe you have to leave one behind in a previous mission before visiting a Detention Center.  I'm not sure what the chances are that you'll re-find the same person you just left but I've read from others that if you do enough there will be a variety of agents appear.

Could you please explain to me how to swap agents?

Do you mean you just leave an agent unconscious in the level? I haven't tried this, but wouldn't you simply find that exact same agent in a detention center again (I assumed that was how it worked). Can you find some other agent there?

That is basically how it is done.  You do a mission that is not a Detention Center and leave an agent behind.

Then you do a Detention Center mission and do not rescue the agent that you find there, which should be the same agent that you abandoned previously.

On your next Detention Center, you will be able to find a random agent (or prisoner) to finally replace the one that you abandoned.

It's kind a of a drawn-out process and not really viable for normal campaigns, but for Endless most of my strategies revolve around agent-ditching for some of the better items.

I actually did try the Central + Monst3r idea a few times now, and it works really well.  The only drawback is that you need to get another agent's hacking up to 3 if you actually want to use Monst3r's gun, but this isn't really very hard to do on Endless.  It does indeed work very well w/ Central's augment and allows you to always have a means of restoring power even if you have hacked everything w/ a Daemon on the level.

However, what I've started doing lately is starting w/ Central (because I find her aug to be irreplaceable late-game and you can't find her in Detention Centers) and Archive Banks for her Econ Chip, which has a 3-round cooldown w/ Torque Injectors.

Hacking all safes and using Banks' Econ Chip on all consoles should net you ~2000 credits in the first mission (at 0.75 credits setting in worldgen) which lets me put points into Central's Hacking skill and boost the amount of credits per console.

After 2-3 missions, you should be able to max Central's Hacking and then work on her Anarchy to have an all-round money-making machine.

While I'm building Super Central, I fill in the other slots w/ Xu, Nika, and Internationale (kicking Banks out before filling my last slot).

I've read that the devs are going to be adding Sharp and Prism to the lineup of agents that can be found in the Detention Centers, and when that happens I'll probably end up running w/ Central, Xu, Nika, and Sharp as Internationale's augment can be replaced by the rare Wireless Emitter eventually.

Edit:  Also, bit the bullet and finally started using Seed, as was suggested earlier in the thread.  I don't think I can go back now....

So, the first time you visit a detention center it will be your abandoned agent. Will (s)he still have all the upgrades and augments?

I certainly hope that you'll simply be able to find ALL the characters at detention centers. Not being able to find some of them means you HAVE to start with them.

Perhaps this can be modded?

So, the first time you visit a detention center it will be your abandoned agent. Will (s)he still have all the upgrades and augments?

I certainly hope that you'll simply be able to find ALL the characters at detention centers. Not being able to find some of them means you HAVE to start with them.

Perhaps this can be modded?

Yes, the first time you visit a detention center after abandoning an agent, it will be that same agent.  Yes, they will still have all the upgrades and augments you gave them.

If you abandon them again during the detention center mission, however, they will be returned to the pool of available agents (so you can still find them again even if you don't rescue them right now), but their upgrades will be removed and they will be returned to default.

If you abandon them again during the detention center mission, however, they will be returned to the pool of available agents (so you can still find them again even if you don't rescue them right now), but their upgrades will be removed and they will be returned to default.

Are you sure about that ? On one of my endless run - where I tried to rescue a specific agent that I couldn't find - I saved Xu, Nika and Shalem on many occasions, upgraded them with some augments (because I had so many credits I wanted to spend them somewhere), and even after I ditched them and didn't save them from the next detention center mission, when I found them later on they still had their augments. In the end I gave up on trying to find Banks, and went with Shalem, with all his previous augments I had installed on him.

Also, what makes me think this is not possible is that it would be a way to "wipe clean" an agent (from the pool of agents that you can rescue, so excluding Prism/Sharp/Monst3r and Central) of their augments, and outfit them differently. Since augments are supposed to be permanent, I don't think that's possible at all.

Are you sure about that ? On one of my endless run - where I tried to rescue a specific agent that I couldn't find - I saved Xu, Nika and Shalem on many occasions, upgraded them with some augments (because I had so many credits I wanted to spend them somewhere), and even after I ditched them and didn't save them from the next detention center mission, when I found them later on they still had their augments. In the end I gave up on trying to find Banks, and went with Shalem, with all his previous augments I had installed on him.

Also, what makes me think this is not possible is that it would be a way to "wipe clean" an agent (from the pool of agents that you can rescue, so excluding Prism/Sharp/Monst3r and Central) of their augments, and outfit them differently. Since augments are supposed to be permanent, I don't think that's possible at all.

I actually have not bothered w/ rescuing agents I have previously abandoned before (because it seems pointless).

I think that I misread some of the patch notes earlier and just believed that it was intended to behave the way that I described, but going back over them now it seems that I may have been mistaken.  It only says that they will return to the pool of available agents to rescue (which I have seen), but nothing about their augments / upgrades being reverted to default.

Good catch and sorry for the misinformation!

Central (because I find her aug to be irreplaceable late-game and you can't find her in Detention Centers) 

I think that late game a couple of Portable Server III will replace any PWR-generation augments easily.

I think that late game a couple of Portable Server III will replace any PWR-generation augments easily.

Personally, at late-game, I'd rather have the inventory space saved by not having to use a couple Portable Server IIIs.

But as always, YMMV.  :)

Personally, at late-game, I'd rather have the inventory space saved by not having to use a couple Portable Server IIIs.

Yeah, not only that, but Central's trigger works automatically; there's no need to find a good place to deploy an object where it won't be spotted and can be easily retrieved at the end of the level. And if you've ever gotten a Fractal 2.0 Daemon with Central, you know she can generate the PWR of a dozen Portable Servers over the course of only one or two turns. Even without Fractal 2.0, I estimate her ability is worth about 2 Portable Server IIIs (trigger 4 Daemons over 5 turns), sometimes more.

On the topic, I'm enjoying a pretty PWR-hungry build right now:

• Central
    • Ranged Armor Piercing, Ranged Armor Piercing, Anatomy Analysis
    • Hand Cannon, Cooker, Buster Chips, Paralyzer, Shock Trap
  • Archive Nika
    • Subdermal Cloak, Chameleon Movement (haven't filled the last augment slot yet, deciding between Predictive Brawling, Torque Injectors, +1 KO damage, or +1 Melee Armor Piercing)
    • Stim III x2, Neural Disruptor III x2 (when I get the Daemon that increases item cooldowns I swap one of the Neural Disruptors out for a Volt Disruptor III), Shock Trap, Cloaking III, Ventricular Lance, EMP/Buster
  • Internationale
    • No additional augments yet
    • EMPs, a Portable Server III, and a Biogenic Dart and a Flurry Gun
  • Banks
    • Predictive Brawling, Net Downlink (this one used to be so good, now it's pretty meh since it maxes out at 6 extra AP/turn)
    • Prototype Chip, Flurry Gun, Biogenic Dart, Volt Disruptor III (sometimes swap with Nika's Neural III)

Basically NIka eats up PWR by running all over the entire map in the first couple of turns under constant cloak thanks to Stim III + Augments. Other agents are pretty much there only as backup.

I'm liking both Nika and Sharp as my combat-oriented agents on the Endless run i'm currently doing.

Nika: Volt Disruptor III + Cloak III + Holocircuit overloaders + Titanium Rods

Sharp: Nika's Volt Disruptor + Penetration Scanner + Penetration Scanner + Predictive Brawlings

With that setup they both have +2 Armor Pen and extra KO time. Nika (if need be) can really pull a run out of the toilet if things get bad and together they can fight all the guards if they have to.

One's got a flurry gun (a real life saver on Sankaku runs, because sometimes a drone REALLY needs to die) and another one's got a Drilling D.A.R.T. (though I havent had to use it yet)

Internationale is great to have as a hacker and server operator, means i'm not hurting for PWR.

Banks's door unlock skill has simplified some runs. It means I don't have to carry around cards which simplifies inventory management. She's my anarchy agent, which means stealing, door unlocking and door traps.

With this team, they should be able to fulfill most roles. Nothing game-breaking but just a really well balanced team.

I dont know if anyone ever tried it, but it is possible to have unlimited AP with Archive Nika using the following set of equipments: 3 Neural Disruptor III (or 2 Neural Disruptor II), 3 Stin III and a Torque Injection. When Nika nockout a guard, the Neural Disruptor III that has 4 turns cooldown, will be reduced to two turns. Using a Stin III, Nika gains an extra attack, uses the second Neural Disruptor III and when her Argument trigger, it will reduce the first Neural Disruptor III cooldown to one turn. Use a second Stin III and attack the fallen guard again with the third Neural Disruptor III. Again Nika's argument will triger and the first Neural Disruptor is ready to be used again. Use the third Stin III and you can again attack the poor guard who can't withstands the shock therapy anymore.

This sequence can be repeated countless times thanks to Nika's argument that reduces the cooldown of ALL item. I think it would be fair if Nika's Argument could only be activated once per turn. Here is a picture that illustrates this combo.

Yea, it's hilarious how broken both Nika & Archive Nika are. I've done this as well and have taken out all the guards on a map in one round (10+ guards). I'm not sure if the game developers meant for this to happen, but it would be a simple solution to just limit her augment ability to once a turn. Under the right circumstances, she beats out every other character.

I can't find predictive brawling on my most recent run and I'm 9 days in... I'm wondering if they either took it out, or if I 'm just having bad luck?

Yea, it's hilarious how broken both Nika & Archive Nika are. I've done this as well and have taken out all the guards on a map in one round (10+ guards). I'm not sure if the game developers meant for this to happen, but it would be a simple solution to just limit her augment ability to once a turn. Under the right circumstances, she beats out every other character.

I can't find predictive brawling on my most recent run and I'm 9 days in... I'm wondering if they either took it out, or if I 'm just having bad luck?

Gonna call it bad luck.  I've just found Predictive Brawling 3x in a row looking for a Penetration Scanner for Sharp.

But I'd agree that Nika is probably one of the top agents in the game.  I thought she was fine w/ just 2 attacks per round, but then they went and buffed it.  o.O

Archived