Fact Fun

Morgan17

Fun Fact: This thread barely contains fun or fact.

Fun Fact: Your face barely contains fun or fact.

Fun Fact: Crayfish have a special organ called a Statocyst that help with balance. It is basically a pocket lined with hairs and a grain of sand inside. When the crayfish tips over, the sand grain rolls and bumps into the hairs which sends signals to the brain telling it to right itself.

Do they? How can you be so sure it works like that? What if everyone creates their own new universe?

Fun Fact: It's a Multiverse, so If your own universe dissolves after you die, other people's universes will still exist... unless they die too :T

Fun Fact: You're emo.

Fun Fact: I am hoping you won't kill me for saying that.

Fun Fact: We were quoting a song.

Fun Fact: I'm only posting this second fun fact to make it seem as if I'm progressing the thread as opposed to solely replying KBB.

Fun Fact: We were quoting a song.

Fun Fact: I'm only posting this second fun fact to make it seem as if I'm progressing the thread as opposed to solely replying KBB.

Fun fact: I had figured that out, my last post was a (poor) attempt at humor.

Real Fun Fact: Cashews come from a fruit.

I was thinking about trying to post something that was either fun or contained a fact, but, with the direction this thread has gone in, I figure either of those would be considered off topic. Oh well.

Archived