[Client Crash] - Don´t Starve Together fatal erro

gidipg

Bug Submission:

Category: Client Crash
Issue Title: Don´t Starve Together fatal erro
Issue Description: steam must be running to play this game (steamAPI_init)(failed)

oi,tenho tido um problema com esse erro que muitas vezes me deixa com raiva,mais não consigo resolver esse erro então será que vocês pode me ajudar é super urgente,jaz fiz de tudo mais mesmo assim não tive sucesso,ja procurei o suporte ate da Steam mais também não deu em nada,já desinstalei e instalei de novo mais nada,já fiz de tudo,reiniciei a pasta da steam do jogo e nada já tirei todos os programas que pode prejudicar o jogo ate anti vírus também já tirei mais mesmo assim continua com esse erro,eu uso o windows 7 ja tentei de tudo mesmo mais não da em nada pois quero jogar ele porque gosto muito desse jogo e com essa atualização meu Deus ficou melhor ainda pena que não dá pra mim jogar com esse erro por favor me ajude urgente se puder obrigado a todos 

hi, I have had a problem with this error that often makes me angry, but i can not resolve this error then will you guys can help me is super urgent, lies did everything else still did not succeed, since sought the support until Steam more also came to nothing, since uninstalled and installed again all, I have done everything, restarted the steam folder of the game and nothing ever took any programs that can harm the game until anti virus also already took even more so it goes with this error, I use windows 7 already tried everything even more not of anything because I want to play it because I love this game and this update my God was even better pity that you can not play with me this error by Please help me urgently if you can thank you all, and I'm sorry for not a good English because you do not know much

Steps to Reproduce: if you can help me with this error,giving a hint about this error and what I can do

Archived